• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Boring's 1 TBT Clearance Shop! ❀❀❀ [Art/DIYs/Photos/Gyroids/Materials/Free Crafting Service etc.]

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
if you wanna catch me on discord, its william #7926!! the forums are going a bit slow so its hard to reach this thread

Hello!

If you are still taking offer!

10x oranges
10x apples
10x pears

I can give you 20k bells!

Sorry if I mess anyting up I am still super new here and am learning a lot! let me know if you need any more info!

How much would you like for the tea set, portable record player, heart apron and candy umbrella?

Thats completely fine, let me know whenever you're ready as my supply of fruit is unlimited!

Sorry for the late response, I just got back from work so I'm ready to go anytime :)

Edit: I'm offline for the time being since it's quite late, I'll try to be on earlier. My disc is hizou ��#4239 if that might be easier for communication :)

Last edited:
Hello hello, could I possibly get 5x pears, 5x oranges, and.5x apples for 10k?

ne5NgjW.gif

island username: Hiatus
timezone: PST
order: brewsteroid x2, golden ladder set-up kit
total tbt: 9

I'm not sure if you have any of these items but if you do I'd like to order these too please.
Bug poster
Fish poster
Framed sea creature poster

Hey there! Can I order:
island username: Shelby
order: 3 Valiant statues, ione villager photo
total tbt: 20 TBT

thank you so much!

island username: Hiatus
order: brewsteroid x2, golden ladder set-up kit
total tbt: 9

I'm not sure if you have any of these items but if you do I'd like to order these too please.
Bug poster
Fish poster
Framed sea creature poster

Hi! I do have those three, and since they're orderable for me it would only be 1 TBT each, so your order will total 11 TBT + one of the posters for free, does that sound good for you?
Post automatically merged:

Hey there! Can I order:
island username: Shelby
order: 3 Valiant statues, ione villager photo
total tbt: 20 TBT

thank you so much!
Hey, that order is a okay, I just need time to finish this current trade and then I can get your items to you, is a short wait okay?

Hi! I do have those three, and since they're orderable for me it would only be 1 TBT each, so your order will total 11 TBT + one of the posters for free, does that sound good for you?
Post automatically merged:

Hey, that order is a okay, I just need time to finish this current trade and then I can get your items to you, is a short wait okay?
Sounds good to me thank you!

Back