• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Bored, Looking For People To Hang Out With *v*

Rebekah Kicks

Bells
Feedback
100% (45) +
Hello, my fellow homosapiens. So I was just y'know chillin on animal crossing when it hit me. Right in the face. "ACNL is REALLY boring!"
I know some of you may disagree, but let's be honest here folks, the game can get pretty dull at times. ANYWAY, I was all like, "why not find other people that feel the same way, and chill w/ them?"
So I went over here, looked at all the threads that were titled something like "Need friends!" And "I'm so lonely" and "LETS VISIT TOWNS BOI"
But most of them were just looking to shop, or the person who posted was offline. I know you're probably telling me, "just post on their thread and wait till they're online," frankly, I'm not patient enough. So here I am.

Awkwardly creating a new thread and telling you about my first world problem.

(IF YOU'RE TO LAZY TO READ THAT ^^^ HERES WHERE I GET TO THE POINT:))

So yknow just comment back, or vm, or yknow anything if you, yeah, you, would like to play with me lmao.
And I will add u back, I'm not one of THOSE people.

(If you don't know what homosapien means, just google it. You have the Internet, right?)

Last edited:
I'll come over to yours!
I'm bored, but my town is new so you can't really come over here. I need to make a few bells for the 2nd loan so maybe I can do that too.
FC is in the sidebar, I'll add you just after I get a drink.

I'll come over to yours!
I'm bored, but my town is new so you can't really come over here. I need to make a few bells for the 2nd loan so maybe I can do that too.
FC is in the sidebar, I'll add you just after I get a drink.

Okie dokey artichokey, adding you right now. Buuuut kinda just restarted a few weeks ago and just came back to my town after a few weeks, so I don't have much lol

I get really bored with New Leaf after about 6 months in a new town then I restart again. I'm trying to stop. My town is ugly right now because I am trying to figure out how to get a perfect town. (Ive never had issues in the past but this town ughh) You'll have to excuse the blah-ness of it. I play often but it's easier to stay in touch if I add people to my bff list otherwise they tend to fall off the face of the planet.

Yo Im down to chill.
Do some mini games too or whatever.
Just wanna play the game lol

I'm down to chill cuz im a loner and i cri ;-; add me

Hello, my fellow homosapiens. So I was just y'know chillin on animal crossing when it hit me. Right in the face. "ACNL is REALLY boring!"
I know some of you may disagree, but let's be honest here folks, the game can get pretty dull at times. ANYWAY, I was all like, "why not find other people that feel the same way, and chill w/ them?"
So I went over here, looked at all the threads that were titled something like "Need friends!" And "I'm so lonely" and "LETS VISIT TOWNS BOI"
But most of them were just looking to shop, or the person who posted was offline. I know you're probably telling me, "just post on their thread and wait till they're online," frankly, I'm not patient enough. So here I am.

Awkwardly creating a new thread and telling you about my first world problem.

(IF YOU'RE TO LAZY TO READ THAT ^^^ HERES WHERE I GET TO THE POINT:))

So yknow just comment back, or vm, or yknow anything if you, yeah, you, would like to play with me lmao.
And I will add u back, I'm not one of THOSE people.

(If you don't know what homosapien means, just google it. You have the Internet, right?)

I feel the exact same way. Like, there's times when someone visits my town and they just want to take a few pieces of fruit back to their town, or see what's in my shop, or check my turnip prices, or play island games, when I want to interact for a bit at least. My FC's in the sidebar if you want to add.

Back