Bones wants me to travel to 6 towns and ask them to sign a petition for him.....

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Feedback
100% (66) +
Yeah, something about more Crayons per Box. Anyone willing to help me out?

I'm kind of broke in game but I can give you some TBT for your time.

No, it's not 6 towns. It's go to 1 town and talk to 6 villagers there. You're welcome to come over to mine, if you like.

Okay, gates are open! Just come and ask any 6 villagers to sign the petition, then head home and give it back to Bones and you'll be sorted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. Would you like some TBT for helping me out?

No, don't worry about it! It's no trouble. :)

Again thank you so much. Normally i wouldn't do all this but Bones is my favorite villager.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It crashed and I lost all the signatures. :(

Again thank you so much. Normally i wouldn't do all this but Bones is my favorite villager.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It crashed and I lost all the signatures. :(

Sorry about that! I can reopen and try again if you like! And I can TT the event away so they should work outside too.

Yeah, I can come back. It's not your fault. I don't know why they don't fix the faulty WiFi on this game. And thank you again. :)

Last edited:
Okay, heading over

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you again for helping me out here. I'm going to send you some TBT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW I liked your town. You have a lot of penguins. :)

Okay, heading over

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you again for helping me out here. I'm going to send you some TBT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW I liked your town. You have a lot of penguins. :)

Thank you! It's kinda a mess because of all the plot resetting tiles haha. Yeah, I really like the penguins in Animal Crossing. Crocodiles too. And thank you for the TBT, it's quite a lot. It's very kind of you :)

Yeah, the penguins are cute. I like Aurora. She's adorable. Unfortunately the one penguin I have in my town is annoying me because she won't move. My town's a mess too at the moment because i also have a lot of plot reset tiles everywhere lol. And you're welcome. I don't use TBT for anything so I'm being overly generous with them. :)

Alfonso is my favorite crocodile/alligator villager. I like his design.
Wait is he a crocodile or alligator. I don't even know anymore. The wiki says Alligator. Eh...

Last edited:
Yeah, the penguins are cute. I like Aurora. She's adorable. Unfortunately the one penguin I have in my town is annoying me because she won't move. My town's a mess too at the moment because i also have a lot of plot reset tiles everywhere lol. And you're welcome. I don't use TBT for anything so I'm being overly generous with them. :)

Alfonso is my favorite crocodile/alligator villager. I like his design.
Wait is he a crocodile or alligator. I don't even know anymore. The wiki says Alligator. Eh...

Ugh, it sucks when a villager refuses to move. :( I had the issue a while back, Rocket kept asking to move again and again but I had a different villager in a bad spot who I wanted to shift first, so I kept telling her no, then as soon as I'm ready to get her out, she never asks anymore! But she's gone now.

I don't know if they're crocodiles or alligators haha. I just call them whatever I feel like at the time.

Back