Trading Bob is in boxes *Cries* /I think Ive been scammed

torlanova

Bells
Feedback
22.2% (-5) +
So I talked to bob everyday and I even got his picture. Then I tt 5 days ahead and he is in boxes :(
Saddly there is nothing I can do about that so...
These are the villagers I want for him:
-Merengue
-Marshal****
-Ankha
-Offers

*= Most wanted

Please offer
No bell offers please!

Last edited:
You have to be very careful when you TT. Five days is way too much to skip at one time.
Good luck finding a home for him!

I can do it right now :) I have 10 vilagers though so you will have to pick up bob first!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is that okay with you?

Ok! My fc is 2621-3092-0439. I'll keep the clock on today's date so Marshal doesn't move away until you have 9 villagers.

okay mine is 3067 5557 9431

- - - Post Merge - - -

my gates are open also I tt so I can get marshal today :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I pick up Marshal now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay you got Bob please let me get Marshal :(

Please I want Marshal so badly. I already got you Bob so can I please get Marshal PLEASE bob was my absolute favorite! Im really crying right now!

Aw man... im so sorry :( that's not cool. Someone took my bob from me on the reddit site a few days ago... ill keep my eye open for marshal for you. :( *hugs*

Did you make sure s/he had Marshal? There's no wifi rating and they joined today... Looks pretty sketchy. If you did get scammed, make sure you save their friend code and post it everywhere. Belltreeforums, reddit, tumblr, etc. You can't prevent yourself from getting scammed now but you can prevent others in the future. I'm sorry! /:

Last edited:
Why would someone do that?? That's ... that's just cold. And a real jerk move.

Did you make sure s/he had Marshal? There's no wifi rating and they joined today... Looks pretty sketchy. If you did get scammed, make sure you save their friend code and post it everywhere. Belltreeforums, reddit, tumblr, etc. You can't prevent yourself from getting scammed now but you can prevent others in the future. I'm sorry! /:

That's a good idea!

But seriously I feel sorry for you! I will look out for you too! That's not cool at all!

Im not sure of his town name, but I have his FC its 2621-3092-0439
His wii name is Kyle.
Im so upset.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well Im logging off goodnight guys :(

As soon as they left, you could have checked to see if Bob was gone. If you went to his house after the session was over, if they were adopted, you'd see a "moved out" message when you press "A" on the door.

But if you didn't check, then there's no way to see if they were adopted.

It really sucks that you might have gotten scammed. :( They look sketchy since they just joined today and have no Wi-Fi rating. :/ Did they say that Marshal was in boxes in their town when they got Bob, since if not, they could just be trying to TT them out. But, it's hard to say... don't wanna jump the gun.

If you really were scammed, definitely keep their FC in mind so you can let others know to be aware to not trade with them.

Back