• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Bob and Chrissy

h0nks

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
hello~

i bought ACNL preowned from gamestop and this person's town has bob and chrissy! I dont really want them, is there anyone who does?

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's also, Ava, Cousteau, Vladimir, Curlos, Blaire, and Renee. Kyle is moving in, so I dont know if anyone is moving out yet.

Your guess is as good as mine :( For TBT, i see a lot of threads selling villagers for at least 10-25 and maybe a little more and in game bells is I believe up to the person who is selling the villager. Though i don’t have much for in game bells :(

Last edited:
Your guess is as good as mine :( For TBT, i see a lot of threads selling villagers for at least 10-25 and maybe a little more and in game bells is I believe up to the person who is selling the villager. Though i don’t have much for in game bells :(

I would rather in game bells! how much you got? :lemon:

I haven’t really checked but i’m probably broke from house bills and public work projects lol i can offer at least 150,000 plus some extra TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Update: I can offer 250k plus tbt lmao

I haven’t really checked but i’m probably broke from house bills and public work projects lol i can offer at least 150,000 plus some extra TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Update: I can offer 250k plus tbt lmao

sure! just let me know how to transfer him to you!

Can I have Chrissy for 500,000 in game bells. I just need to make room. How much time do I have? :)

Back