• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling BluebearL's Adoption center (NEWLY ADDED!)

Mayor name: Evi
Town name: Nutella
FC: 3308-5254-7295
Order(s): Sprinkle
Availability: tomorrow after 8 pm
Total tbt cost: 20

Hello everyone! I am available for orders right now so feel free to give me a request! I have vm'd the people who have already ordered. I would also like to add that an un-original naomi landed in my town via the void if anyone would like her. She costs 10 tbt (half price)

Also: if you cannot afford a wanted villager for whatever reason~ We can negotiate a price that works for you!

Last edited:
Actually, I can do now! I have 3 hours of free time right now, just let me know

Hello everyone! I am available for orders right now so feel free to give me a request! I have vm'd the people who have already ordered. I would also like to add that an un-original naomi landed in my town via the void if anyone would like her. She costs 10 tbt (half price)

Also: if you cannot afford a wanted villager for whatever reason~ We can negotiate a price that works for you!
Hey! I'm open for an hour right now if you're available. Sorry for not checking this yesterday.

Hey! I'm open for an hour right now if you're available. Sorry for not checking this yesterday.

Don’t apologise! I find it hard to find time as well- life gets in the way :) I’m not at home rn but I may be within the hour you are available. I will let you know

Please read the rules (on this thread) I hope you have been able to get the villager you were looking for

Have a nice day

Last edited:
Please read the rules (on this thread) I hope you have been able to get the villager you were looking for

Have a nice day

was the new rule bc of me? bc you thought ii was giving you an attitude? lmao, ii simply said forget my request, is there a certain way to say it? its very time consuming indeed for all the wonderful people who take the actual time to make a thread and actually be dedicated! to the service they are actually offering to meet the buyers needs, and not flake.. like you did on that pictures thread yOU said you would uphold, its been like a month.. you should understand when you commit to something and put it out there people read and would like what theyre buying to be processed.. everyone is busy everyone has a life, bht thats where the commitment of the seller comes in.. there is an option to CLOSE threads when you arent available, or HIDE your icon color when youre just checking in fyi..

ive come across sellers not on the same time as me or vice versa bht being a great committed helpful seller they are, they fit the needs of their buyers! they dont tell them oh ii can do that, and you never hear from them again, this isnt a job, theyre doing their service for the good of others as well, bht they actually stay committed where their own little life is busy just as everyone elses, and everyone understands that..

ii had the window open and forgot about it and saw the time ii had written and you never responded, so ii honestly just wanted you to not worry about it bht officially say it so you would know, didnt know you were gonna take it so harshly.. HAVE A WONDERFUL LITTLE MONDAY!! :) ✌ peace

Last edited by a moderator:

Have a nice day

was the new rule bc of me? bc you thought ii was giving you an attitude? lmao, ii simply said forget my request, is there a certain way to say it? its very time consuming indeed for all the wonderful people who take the actual time to make a thread and actually be dedicated! to the service they are actually offering to meet the buyers needs, and not flake.. like you did on that pictures thread yOU said you would uphold, its been like a month.. you should understand when you commit to something and put it out there people read and would like what theyre buying to be processed.. everyone is busy everyone has a life, bht thats where the commitment of the seller comes in.. there is an option to CLOSE threads when you arent available, or HIDE your icon color when youre just checking in fyi..

ive come across sellers not on the same time as me or vice versa bht being a great committed helpful seller they are, they fit the needs of their buyers! they dont tell them oh ii can do that, and you never hear from them again, this isnt a job, theyre doing their service for the good of others as well, bht they actually stay committed where their own little life is busy just as everyone elses, and everyone understands that..

ii had the window open and forgot about it and saw the time ii had written and you never responded, so ii honestly just wanted you to not worry about it bht officially say it so you would know, didnt know you were gonna take it so harshly.. HAVE A WONDERFUL LITTLE MONDAY!! ✌ peace

If you have a problem with another user please either work it out privately via PM or get in touch with us by making a thread in Contact the Staff. Bringing up past drama and escalating arguments publically is not an appropriate way to handle disagreements.

Mayor name: Aurora
Town name: Botania
FC: In my about my section
Order(s): Cookie
Availability: The next 10 hours i can pick her up.
Total tbt cost: 20

Back