Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
99.3% (148) +
What I have to trade: TBT, tickets, plenty of eggs and the water/wood egg costume, Pink cute vanity, DIY table and music player, black and white fox mask, red hat throwback table, pink drink machine, brown kitty litter, white fridge, black changing room, 4 cardboard boxes, blue zen cushion, 2 black diner counter tables, black diner dining table, blue diner mini table, yellow and green flashy kimono, books stand, Nutcracker, gizzard sushi costume, blue froggy cap, multiple NPC/villager posters, 3 stacks of oranges, 2 stacks of stone, 4 Aries star fragments, and 4 gold

WHAT I NEED PLEASE DEAR GOD: only the blue plastic pool AND THE BLUEISH TEACUP RIDE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DOES ANYONE HAVE THE BLUE AND GREEN TEACUP RIDE

ALSO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT

Last edited:
Hey - i've got the throwback dino screen, how many tickets?

I can catalog mail you two white telescopes for the nutcracker. You’ll have to add me as a friend on Switch. Pm if interested

I have a blue and black exercise ball - no clue if these are different from the yoga ball. Will take 1 NMT for each.

hihi. i've got the blue exercise/yoga ball!

edit: whoops. a lil' late

Hi, I have the throwback dino screen, the blue exercise ball and the telescope! What would you offer? I'm interested in pink cute sofa, pink coffee cup, and gold samurai hat. I'm new so not sure how much is fair, but am happy to accept cataloguing + tickets/IGB. Let me know!

Hi, I have the throwback dino screen, the blue exercise ball and the telescope! What would you offer? I'm interested in pink cute sofa, pink coffee cup, and gold samurai hat. I'm new so not sure how much is fair, but am happy to accept cataloguing + tickets/IGB. Let me know!
I’ll let you know if I don’t get any responses from the others!

I can craft the lunar lander lemme check what I need to make it and ill get back to you in a second.
Post automatically merged:

@_@ it's 10 star fragments and 15 iron nuggets. I am out of star fragments but I can make it with yours.

I can provide the nuggets and...well, craft the thing itself, so uuh,can I ask for some tickets as payment? ;w;... its half of your materials, so im not sure how many would be fair.

person abov
I can craft the lunar lander lemme check what I need to make it and ill get back to you in a second.
Post automatically merged:

@_@ it's 10 star fragments and 15 iron nuggets. I am out of star fragments but I can make it with yours.

I can provide the nuggets and...well, craft the thing itself, so uuh,can I ask for some tickets as payment? ;w;... its half of your materials, so im not sure how many would be fair.
Person above hasn’t responded yet so just shoot me a number and the code and I’ll be omw bearing fragments! :p

STILL NEED THE BLUE POOL & TEACUP RIDES WILL ADD IN MY SOUL TO THE OFFER :)

It’s pastel but it’s blue and green 😁

B8150154-6E41-4D06-85F0-B26A06C15B15.jpeg

just to make sure, this one right also i said recipe, but its just an item my bad !!
edit: correction

Last edited:
Back