• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Blue cosmos?

TimTheCat

Newb
Bells
I have flowers planted next to all of my villagers' houses that are a similar color to the house. I have two roses and one Cosmo on each side. This is what it looks like:

r xxx r
c xxx c
r xxx r

R= rose
C= cosmo
X= house

So on Flora's house which is mostly pink, I use pink roses and cosmos. For phoebe, I use red. Now to the main point if this thread. Do blue cosmos exist? I have Lily and Lolly, both which have blue houses, but I can't seem to find blue cosmos anywhere. If they don't exist, what would be a good replacement flower?

Unfortunately they don't exist :( How about blue pansies? Or if you wanna match the roses you can also do blue roses as well? The only other blue flower is blue violets if you want to try those as well ^ - ^

I was never a fan of the pansies for some reason. I'll try those, and if I don't like how it looks then I will use violets.

I wish they did :( Maybe in future games. I like blue violets personally, they could be a good substitute :)

Blue cosmos did exist. But only in Population Growing, where they could be purchased at Nook's store.

I would go with blue violets, since they're much easier to breed than roses.

Blue cosmos did exist. But only in Population Growing, where they could be purchased at Nook's store.

I would go with blue violets, since they're much easier to breed than roses.

I found blue violets to be harder to breed than blue roses. For some reason they always spawned a purple one arg. I ended up buying my blue violets. I wish blue cosmos existed in new leaf though... that would be really nice.

I know, I wish we had some light blue flowers like lupines or bluebells.

Back