• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Blathers won’t upgrade?

Sharla Smith

Daughter of Erwin Smith
Bells
Switch
5337-0647-1018
User Title Color Change
Just like I said in the title, Blathers hasn?t given me the prompt to upgrade the museum, even though I have well over 20 items, and at least 2 items in each category :c I?ve also had the town long enough for Super TNT... Is my game bugged? I check up on him a lot so I don?t think it?s that...

How long has it been since you fulfilled the criteria?
It took him a couple days to prompt me for the upgrade

You must talk to him everyday to get the prompt. I don't remember exactly how many days it was, but I think it was maybe like a week or 10 days or something like that. Did you try that too?

During those 2 weeks did you not talk to him for a few days? You have to talk to him once every day for 14 days. he's needy like that lol. But if you check up on him a lot then idk D: Honestly, it took me a long time for me to unlock the 2nd floor. But the thing I was doing wrong was that I forgot to talk to him. I hope he suggests it soon!!!

Last edited:
I forgot about talking to him :< I’mma derp xD

Edit; Thanks xD

Last edited:
Back