Giveaway Blaire the snooty squirrel!

Feel free to add me :3 I'll have my gate ready for you in a min!
would you mind waiting 5 min+ ._. seems like my save data is corrupted and it forced me to format the data.....
I have to make a new save file. I lost my whole town. Q_Q
Would be nice to have atleast one dreamie starting over..

would you mind waiting 5 min+ ._. seems like my save data is corrupted and it forced me to format the data.....
I have to make a new save file. I lost my whole town. Q_Q
Would be nice to have atleast one dreamie starting over..
Oh no D: I'm so sorry to hear that! Take all the time you need and feel free to message me when you're ready!

Do i need to get 100% satisfaction before I can get a villager from someone else? Just wondering so I don't mess something up.. .-.

Do i need to get 100% satisfaction before I can get a villager from someone else? Just wondering so I don't mess something up.. .-.

I'm not sure, I think as long as you hit the point where you can access wifi it should be ok, since you can't exit without the TPC, so placing your house + taking your picture

I'm not sure, I think as long as you hit the point where you can access wifi it should be ok, since you can't exit without the TPC, so placing your house + taking your picture
thank you,doing this now c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Out of all the starters i could get.. I get diana once again ._. My least favorite villager. Lol

Ready now.. Couldn't PM as your inbox is full

;o; Your least favorite? DIANA IS LIKE MY MOST WANTED. ;-; I almost got her but then my old DS got stolen OTL

I have you added and my gate should be open, if not I'll come do it now! Town is Hana :3 Sorry was talking w/ fam

;o; Your least favorite? DIANA IS LIKE MY MOST WANTED. ;-; I almost got her but then my old DS got stolen OTL

I have you added and my gate should be open, if not I'll come do it now! Town is Hana :3 Sorry was talking w/ fam
She's a meanie!
HNI_0098.jpg

HNI_0097.jpg
XD

weird.. I did..maybe i added wrong code. I'll try again o_O

- - - Post Merge - - -

yep my bad :blush:

Back