• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Blaire the snooty squirrel!

Feel free to add me :3 I'll have my gate ready for you in a min!
would you mind waiting 5 min+ ._. seems like my save data is corrupted and it forced me to format the data.....
I have to make a new save file. I lost my whole town. Q_Q
Would be nice to have atleast one dreamie starting over..

would you mind waiting 5 min+ ._. seems like my save data is corrupted and it forced me to format the data.....
I have to make a new save file. I lost my whole town. Q_Q
Would be nice to have atleast one dreamie starting over..
Oh no D: I'm so sorry to hear that! Take all the time you need and feel free to message me when you're ready!

Do i need to get 100% satisfaction before I can get a villager from someone else? Just wondering so I don't mess something up.. .-.

Do i need to get 100% satisfaction before I can get a villager from someone else? Just wondering so I don't mess something up.. .-.

I'm not sure, I think as long as you hit the point where you can access wifi it should be ok, since you can't exit without the TPC, so placing your house + taking your picture

I'm not sure, I think as long as you hit the point where you can access wifi it should be ok, since you can't exit without the TPC, so placing your house + taking your picture
thank you,doing this now c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Out of all the starters i could get.. I get diana once again ._. My least favorite villager. Lol

Ready now.. Couldn't PM as your inbox is full

;o; Your least favorite? DIANA IS LIKE MY MOST WANTED. ;-; I almost got her but then my old DS got stolen OTL

I have you added and my gate should be open, if not I'll come do it now! Town is Hana :3 Sorry was talking w/ fam

;o; Your least favorite? DIANA IS LIKE MY MOST WANTED. ;-; I almost got her but then my old DS got stolen OTL

I have you added and my gate should be open, if not I'll come do it now! Town is Hana :3 Sorry was talking w/ fam
She's a meanie!
HNI_0098.jpg

HNI_0097.jpg
XD

weird.. I did..maybe i added wrong code. I'll try again o_O

- - - Post Merge - - -

yep my bad :blush:

Back