Buying Black roses! Also cataloging some items and K.K. songs!

Momo15

Perfect peaches
Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (577) +
In LuzDale:
I'm buying any number of black roses! I'll pay 20-100k for each rose. I prefer to buy in bulk! I can pay or trade these hybrids:
Red carnations x2
Orange cosmos x8
Orange pansies x4
Blue pansy
Pink lily
Pink carnation
Jacob's ladder
Black lilies x5
Black tulips x4
Black cosmos x5

In KikiKiki:
I'd like to catalog these items:
Fruit-related items (apple, citrus, etc.)
Bears (Regular and pandas)
Instruments
Number lamps

I'm also looking to catalog the K.K. songs not on the following list. Here are the ones I have:
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Parade
K.K. Samba
K.K. Waltz
Neapolitan
K.K. Cruisin'
Stale Cupcakes
K.K. Bossa
K.K. Disco
K.K. Folk
K.K. Ska
K.K. Sonata
K.K. Soul
K.K. Tango
My Place
To the Edge
K.K. Dirge
Agent K.K.
Caf? K.K.
Go K.K. Rider
Imperial K.K.
K.K. Faire
K.K. House
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Lullaby
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Rally
K.K. Rock
K.K. Technopop
Lucky K.K.
Only Me
Pondering

I'm willing to pay up to 1 million per group of items and 5k per K.K. song cataloged.

All trades will take place in your town. Let me know if you're interested! :)

Last edited:
I have two black roses but I can also get you the sleek set and minimalist set right away, or I can order you the blue set, modern set, or exotic set. Would you take a black rose and a set for your blue rose? :)

I have two black roses but I can also get you the sleek set and minimalist set right away, or I can order you the blue set, modern set, or exotic set. Would you take a black rose and a set for your blue rose? :)

Sure! Can you order the sets you offered as well as let me catalog the sets you have? I'll add you in a moment and head over when you're ready. :)

Last edited:
Sure! Can you order the sets you offered as well as let me catalog the sets you have? I'll add you in a moment and head over when you're ready. :)

Sure I'll order them right away and give them to you tomorrow :) and I'll tell you when my gates are open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open!

Sure I'll order them right away and give them to you tomorrow :) and I'll tell you when my gates are open

Oh, I was hoping you could TT and give them to me today. I'll be gone tomorrow and all week after that. Any chance you could time travel?

I'm so sorry I'd rather not time travel...I'm already a few months ahead and I'm trying to get my game to the correct date. :( do you think you could take the other sets whenever you get back and take the sleek and minimalist sets for now?

I'm so sorry I'd rather not time travel...I'm already a few months ahead and I'm trying to get my game to the correct date. :( do you think you could take the other sets whenever you get back and take the sleek and minimalist sets for now?

That's fine, I'll pay for the two sets and trade for the black roses in my other town. I have you added, so I'll be omw.

I can order any orderable item in the catalog for 5 TBT each. message me if you need anything (✿◠‿◠)

Back