• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling ♥ 《 Birthstones 》 ♥

If the offer on the Dec birthstone falls through, I am willing to pay 600 TBTs for it. :)

Last edited:
Hmmmm.... I think I'm going to buy the March Birthstone :3 Then I'll have my birthday (feb) my fiance's birthday (aug), and the month he asked me out/we got engaged (mar)

I'm a sentimental doofus spending all my TBT on your birthstones xD

Is December stone available? I will pay 625 for it, or let me know if that is too low ... It is my Mother's birthstone (I just lost her last week, and I would love to have it!) :(

Is December stone available? I will pay 625 for it, or let me know if that is too low ... It is my Mother's birthstone (I just lost her last week, and I would love to have it!) :(
Aww unfortunately its not available nemore... If i had known it meant so much, i definitely would have held onto it for you. Fortunately, december is only a few months away so you'll be able to nab one then. Sorry bout that.

Last edited:
Aww unfortunately its not available nemore... If i had known it meant so much, i definitely would have held onto it for you. Fortunately, december is only a few months away so you'll be able to nab one then. Sorry bout that.
Not to worry! and thank you, Hun! I will be able to get one in December, I'm sure ♥♥♥

Back