• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ♥ 《 Birthstones 》 ♥

If the offer on the Dec birthstone falls through, I am willing to pay 600 TBTs for it. :)

Last edited:
Hmmmm.... I think I'm going to buy the March Birthstone :3 Then I'll have my birthday (feb) my fiance's birthday (aug), and the month he asked me out/we got engaged (mar)

I'm a sentimental doofus spending all my TBT on your birthstones xD

Is December stone available? I will pay 625 for it, or let me know if that is too low ... It is my Mother's birthstone (I just lost her last week, and I would love to have it!) :(

Is December stone available? I will pay 625 for it, or let me know if that is too low ... It is my Mother's birthstone (I just lost her last week, and I would love to have it!) :(
Aww unfortunately its not available nemore... If i had known it meant so much, i definitely would have held onto it for you. Fortunately, december is only a few months away so you'll be able to nab one then. Sorry bout that.

Last edited:
Aww unfortunately its not available nemore... If i had known it meant so much, i definitely would have held onto it for you. Fortunately, december is only a few months away so you'll be able to nab one then. Sorry bout that.
Not to worry! and thank you, Hun! I will be able to get one in December, I'm sure ♥♥♥

Back