• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

BINGO!

Jbug2000

Bells
Feedback
100% (28) +
I got a Bingo card & two Bingo Snowman in my town for anyone that is trying to fill their bingo card like me

I need to get a bingo too! Adding Jbug2000 & acnlemma! VM me when one of you are ready.

Last edited:
Can I visit your snowmen too?! I'll add Jbug2000, Rolleroyce and Le Lenny, and you guys can visit my snowmen too!

Emma

Jbug add me! I don't really play Bingo but i have a card so i might as well add some numbers to it

Jbug add me! I don't really play Bingo but i have a card so i might as well add some numbers to it

You are added and the gate is open, I need numbers also so I hope you got a snowman or two built in your town

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't mind helping out but I expect the same in return, I have a bingo card that I'm also trying to complete

Back