Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Famous Mushroom
Mother's Day Carnation
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Happy Home Designer Token
Purple Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Is this a repeat spotpass? I seriously feel like I've seen this house and character before. But I let all my spotpass houses go so it didn't show on the map as a repeat house. I've actually been wondering if they would re-send some houses so we could see how they've changed. But not sure this really is a repeat or I'm just having serious d?j? vu here!

This is my first time receiving this house, so it's all new to me. But it's not exactly my favorite...the only thing I wanted to order in there was the stained glass lamp. Oh well. :/ I also thought these houses appeared every two weeks, but I guess they do every week. That's better to know, though!

How do you know if it's a repeat if you haven't deleted it previously? Does it show, other than the character giving you a balloon or something? I believe this was a first for me. I've only deleted one house and it was a local person. :)

How do you know if it's a repeat if you haven't deleted it previously? Does it show, other than the character giving you a balloon or something? I believe this was a first for me. I've only deleted one house and it was a local person. :)

If the house is already in your plaza and you streetpass the person again, in the map it will show as a grey house with a yellow outline, rather than a yellow house. If you have deleted them, the house will be yellow on the map no matter how many times you've streetpassed them before.

Back