Buying BIG Wishlist ( over 500 items )

Hi, i have the blue aloha tee, the bubble tee, flame tee, noodle tee, sunset tee! just leave me a vm if you're interested! ^^

Last edited:
Welcome back!
I can get you:
* means probably, need to check
Some pieces of the cabin set
Corinthian post
crew member's seat
counter table *
decorative plate*
Dharma
exotic wardrobe
festive candle
Five lamp
spherical radar
captains seat
store shelf
super mushroom*
wall mounted moniter
wood plank table*
Hologram machine
ikebana display
ionian post*
kitchen scale
low screen
matryoshka
paulowian closet
range
ranch wall rack
red tassled lantern
retro fridge
ringside table

Last edited:
Welcome back!
I can get you:
* means probably, need to check
Some pieces of the cabin set
Corinthian post
crew member's seat
counter table *
decorative plate*
Dharma
exotic wardrobe
festive candle
Five lamp
spherical radar
captains seat
store shelf
super mushroom*
wall mounted moniter
wood plank table*
Hologram machine
ikebana display
ionian post*
kitchen scale
low screen
matryoshka
paulowian closet
range
ranch wall rack
red tassled lantern
retro fridge
ringside table

okay how much would that be?

Woops, I didn't know you replied.
hmm, is 15 btb good for all?

Let me now when you're available, I think I have it all. *squints* and would you like pick up or delivery?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit: Just remembered my brother has my nintendo. I'll let you know when I get it back, sorry.

here's a bunch of things i can get for you, mostly items. i didn't take the time to look through my clothing lol
alto sax
banana flower basket
cardboard box
conga drum
dharma
DJ KK booth
durian flower basket
firewood
fruit panel cushion
flower wreath
garden rock
garden lantern
guitar case
holly bonsai
lucky frog
mini cactus
moon
neon sign
ogre mask
pine bonsai
plate armor
red-tasseled lantern
retro fridge
robo clock
robo stereo
rubber tree
skeleton
sitar
snake plant
tall cactus
telescope
tennis table
trumpet
xylophone
yarn basket
ringside seating

i'd accept both tbt and igb.
so yeah let me know if you'd be willing to get any of these. also, sorry if i misspoke and actually don't have a couple of these items :V some of it was by memory

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, and for price, i'd be okay w/ anything really, w/ maybe a slight preference for igb. for igb though i'd want at least the sell or buy price of the items. then like 1 tbt each for the items maybe? you can also split it up and pay for some igb and the rest tbt. whichever.

i'd also be okay with either pickup or delivery :)

Last edited:
Let me now when you're available, I think I have it all. *squints* and would you like pick up or delivery?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit: Just remembered my brother has my nintendo. I'll let you know when I get it back, sorry.

its alright sorry for my absence just tell when youve got it
here's a bunch of things i can get for you, mostly items. i didn't take the time to look through my clothing lol
alto sax
banana flower basket
cardboard box
conga drum
dharma
DJ KK booth
durian flower basket
firewood
fruit panel cushion
flower wreath
garden rock
garden lantern
guitar case
holly bonsai
lucky frog
mini cactus
moon
neon sign
ogre mask
pine bonsai
plate armor
red-tasseled lantern
retro fridge
robo clock
robo stereo
rubber tree
skeleton
sitar
snake plant
tall cactus
telescope
tennis table
trumpet
xylophone
yarn basket
ringside seating

i'd accept both tbt and igb.
so yeah let me know if you'd be willing to get any of these. also, sorry if i misspoke and actually don't have a couple of these items :V some of it was by memory

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, and for price, i'd be okay w/ anything really, w/ maybe a slight preference for igb. for igb though i'd want at least the sell or buy price of the items. then like 1 tbt each for the items maybe? you can also split it up and pay for some igb and the rest tbt. whichever.

i'd also be okay with either pickup or delivery :)

how much are you thinking? i dont have a ton of igb but ill give you most of it

i'll accept either currencies (whichever you'd rather pay), and tbh whatever amount you're comfortable with. i'll accept probably anything lol

You can catalog my SMB3 paper for free if you still need it. :)

i'll accept either currencies (whichever you'd rather pay), and tbh whatever amount you're comfortable with. i'll accept probably anything lol

sorry i was away but i have about 3 mil igb so idk we could do some ogb and some tbt if you still want to do the trade

Last edited:
sorry i was away but i have about 3 mil igb so idk we could do some ogb and some tbt if you still want to do the trade

yeah, sure. whatever you're willing to pay i'm fine with. if you wanna save your igb that's fine w/ me!

i've got all the items ready for you, so you can just vm me when you're available and you can hop on over to get them.
the only thing i made a mistake on was the garden lantern - i can't get one, sorry. but i did find an executive toy, so consider that a replacement lol.

Last edited:
Hi! I may order you 32 of the orderable stationary you're looking for 32 TBT? I'd like to visit.

Back