Best Memories Playing A Video Game

I remember like 5 years ago when my old friend came over to my house every morning before we went to school and we played Diddy Kong Racing, oh good times. Too bad he turned into a rooster just to become popular.

I have so many great memories playing video games, but my most treasured has to be Sunday afternoons at my Nan's house playing Master System and SNES. Whenever I play those games now, I can still smell my Nan's cooking. Sonic, Alex Kidd, Mario, DKC2... good times.

Definitely Pokemon FireRed. It was the first Nintendo video game I owned (I played Smash Bros 64 at my cousin's house before that, though) and I still remember choosing Bulbasaur, going through Viridian Forest... and to this day I still haven't beaten the damn E4 ;-;

Another one would be Super Smash Bros. Melee. I remember going over to my friend's house and playing it for hours, and then getting up really early to play it, lol.

Lastly, Spore and Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. I just liked how creative you got to be and how your choices affected how the rest of the game went. I still play them from time to time.

my best memory is getting mad and breaking the cartridge of my Pokemon Ruby because the Elite Four was making me mad :)

Playing any game at my cousin's in Florida would be another one.
Mainly LBP, MUA:2, and Melee.

Animal Crossing as an eight year old, and Halo til 4 am with my bro over the summer a while ago.

Mario Kart 64, Mortal Kombat, Super Mario 64 & Donkey Kong Country 2.
Me, my brother, and my cousin would always play.:)

If I had to pick a TBT video game memory..
Driving a whole race backwards with Garrett on MKW lmao.

I'd say my first video game I ever played when I was little was the...sigh...the Playstation...Back then, I was into sport that I turned into a crazy jerk, so I quit soccer and started video gaming, So the Playstation games where the first games I played

Some of the earlier memories are playing Super Mario Bros. on NES, on the smallest tv ever.. (No idea why), but it was before school, having a blast with my Dad.
Then there are others like playing Track and Field, smashing those buttons. I was never any good at those.

probblyy making money in pokemon platinum so i could deck out my postgame vista or whatever lol

I'd probably say:

-Playing Wind Waker. I had a fear of Big Octos in the past that never entirely faded with age; meaning that I spent most of my life checking charts to ensure that I wouldn't fight them again until I had a good means to taking them out. I got over that fear by turning on the Attack on Titan theme and sailing straight ahead. Still a chilling experience in my eyes.

-Doing the same thing with the bees in ACNL and catching my first one of those.

-Finally completing the Lightfoot Test of Strength in Star Fox Adventures (you know the one) after 7 years of trying and failing. That was one of the few moments that I broke down at an accomplishment in a video game.

-Levelling my Rayquaza to level 100 in Pokemon Emerald.

-Completing Pokemon FireRed with my first fully-fledged Pokemon team. That team was: Charizard, Pidgeot, Nidoking, Arcanine, Jolteon and Scyther.

-This one was recent, but the first expedition I ever went on playing Minecraft. After the restriction of the Pocket Edition, it felt so rejuvenating to get out and explore a fully-fledged world with nothing except food, swords, and a compass to lead me home.

During one summer I had my ps2 in the garage and just got Crash Twinsanity and I played that game for hours in the night. When I went inside to go to bed it was like 12:30 AM

when i first beat pokemon ruby. The back to my gba was broken so it wasnt on and i was going down stair while trying to beat Steven, but i tripped and fell down the stairs, and somehow my batteries didnt pop out. It was a miracle! A few minutes later I beat the game!

Playing pokemon and Spyro the Dragon with my dad. He got me my first playstation and gameboy. He was a big gamer. C=
I have these happy memories of him attached to gaming and pokemon in general, two things that have continued to be big parts of my whole life, so in a way he's still a big part of my life.

Pretty much every custom game match with friends on Halo 3. We were always laughing and had hilarious moments.

Back