• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Best levels for Super Mario Maker Wii U?

DJStarstryker

Bells
Nintendo announced that they're shutting down online for Super Mario Maker Wii U at the end of March next year. I admittedly haven't played this very much, so I feel like I need to hurry up and play online levels while I can. Anyone have any suggestions for good ones to try?

I just remember the viral ones, since I didn't play as much as I made levels...

The two suggestions I can think of are gamexplain's meat boy level and any of rubberross's levels (though some of them have kinda rude "bull" difficulty). I forget if the first game lets you search by creator name, but if not I think it should be fairly easy to find some level codes through googling

Last year, I made an Animal Crossing themed level that follows K.K. Slider's journey from GameCube to New Leaf. It's more of a novelty than anything, but check it out if you're interested. 58CF-0000-03DD-1263

[video]

Back