80s anime is cool
Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Yellow Candy
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
OK, here's another one of these threads that you're probably sick and tired of seeing already but whatever.

So...yeah, Anime soundtracks, they're good and stuff

Going to be blunt here and say list your favorite music from anime that you watched at one point or another.

For me, everything that Takanori Arisawa composes is amazing.
From Digimon to Sailor Moon, it doesn't matter, its just awesome.
I couldn't find any beautiful pieces of music in Sailor Moon, because im tired and lazy :p

as weird as the anime was, the panty and stocking with garterbelt ost was pretty good.
it never failed to make me want to jump out of my seat and go to the nearest club.

as weird as the anime was, the panty and stocking with garterbelt ost was pretty good.
it never failed to make me want to jump out of my seat and go to the nearest club.

OH OH that reminded me

I really love Evangelion's music, but I think The End of Evangelion's soundtrack deserves special mention for basically being complete perfection. The music works perfectly in conjunction with their scenes, but are not restrained to them either.

in fact, here's the Air portion.
(Can't you just hear the battle-screams?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now somebody please make a post, so I can post the Magokoro wo, Kimi ni songs as well.

Last edited:
Mushishi, hands down. The music itself is heartbreaking, so moving, I can't describe accurately with words.

*casually and nostalgically inserts inuyasha into every anime thread*

Magokokoro wo, Kimi ni time!
(probably the happiest sounding suicide song ever)

Last edited:
I was going to post some mushishi too :p

Natsume Yuujinchou's OST is lovely :3

And XTV / X1999
The soundtrack is amazing, but this song in particular... it makes me cry. It always plays during the emotionally worst parts.

on that note
(sadly, I can't find the full song on YouTube)

I really should get to buying PSG's soundtracks already.

Last edited:
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. I have both soundtracks to come from that series and I just hnnnnnng everytime I listen to them.

It's been going on 5 years since I first heard it/watched the series, and that opinion still stands.

on that note
(sadly, I can't find the full song on YouTube)

I really should get to buying PSG's soundtracks already.

so good man. A++ soundtrack.

I also really like Wolf's Rain ost, yoko kanno does a fantastic job

the zankyou no terror ost was perfection. all of the songs were so emotional and fitting

Back