• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Best 5 Sec Vid Ever!

Well, the sound made it uber funny, also idk, I thought we were trying to do something in there and then you post spam threads. W/e.

Super_Naruto said:
Well, the sound made it uber funny, also idk, I thought we were trying to do something in there and then you post spam threads. W/e.
the sage board was quiet D=

except for tide prep which you all ignored D=

OddCrazyMe said:
Super_Naruto said:
the sage board was quiet D=

except for tide prep which you all ignored D=
Actually you and Justin pretty much did everything without telling everyone else at first and then you told us you were doing stuff and then yeah.

Ultra, no i always try to not have fun [/sarcasm]

Fabio said:
I shoot those things for fun.
Well atleast you don't shoot teh badger!!!

:D
badgerdangegif.gif
badgerdangegif.gif

Back