• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Bells !!

carlzisrad

im not that rad
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (23) +
I was just thinking about how I have all these bells sititng in new leaf after all these years, so if anyone needs help bell wise; let me know I will 100% try to help.

I do not NEED bells but I would like some since I am trying to upgrade my 2 extra player houses for some extra rooms but do you want anything in return? I would gladly give it to you! I think others could use this more than me so put me on the back burner!

I do not NEED bells but I would like some since I am trying to upgrade my 2 extra player houses for some extra rooms but do you want anything in return? I would gladly give it to you! I think others could use this more than me so put me on the back burner!
no worries, i have no problem giving!!!

no worries, i have no problem giving!!!
Do you want anything in return ^-^
Post automatically merged:

Wow!! Are you sure?? Then YAY! When are you free?

Do you want anything in return ^-^

Wow!! Are you sure?? Then YAY! When are you free?

Hey !! I'm free now if you'd like some !

Either way I'm back on the bandwagon now lol so I can give you guys the stuff ! Let me know whenevers good or feel free to message me !

Last edited:

Either way I'm back on the bandwagon now lol so I can give you guys the stuff ! Let me know whenevers good or feel free to message me !
hi so idk what time u have but mines pst and i can trade tmrrw like at 1pm pst :)

Its fine now! I decided I want to earn it through beetle hunting instead! I want to leave room for others and not hog all the giveaways as I have already gotten 3 free things in the past 2 weeks from a variety of people! I want to make sure every has something :)

Is this still open? If it is could I have some bells I have a new town made just now!

I’m trying to finish out my house and would appreciate anything you can give! FC is in my signature ^^

Back