im not that rad
Bells
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (23) +
I was just thinking about how I have all these bells sititng in new leaf after all these years, so if anyone needs help bell wise; let me know I will 100% try to help.

I do not NEED bells but I would like some since I am trying to upgrade my 2 extra player houses for some extra rooms but do you want anything in return? I would gladly give it to you! I think others could use this more than me so put me on the back burner!

I do not NEED bells but I would like some since I am trying to upgrade my 2 extra player houses for some extra rooms but do you want anything in return? I would gladly give it to you! I think others could use this more than me so put me on the back burner!
no worries, i have no problem giving!!!

Do you want anything in return ^-^
Post automatically merged:

Wow!! Are you sure?? Then YAY! When are you free?

Hey !! I'm free now if you'd like some !

Either way I'm back on the bandwagon now lol so I can give you guys the stuff ! Let me know whenevers good or feel free to message me !

Last edited:

Either way I'm back on the bandwagon now lol so I can give you guys the stuff ! Let me know whenevers good or feel free to message me !
hi so idk what time u have but mines pst and i can trade tmrrw like at 1pm pst :)

Its fine now! I decided I want to earn it through beetle hunting instead! I want to leave room for others and not hog all the giveaways as I have already gotten 3 free things in the past 2 weeks from a variety of people! I want to make sure every has something :)

Is this still open? If it is could I have some bells I have a new town made just now!

I’m trying to finish out my house and would appreciate anything you can give! FC is in my signature ^^

Back