• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Bells for free!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 1 allowed with 0 waiting

Sasey

Bells
Switch
8287-1917-5781
Toy Duck Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Dreamy Bear Plush
Bee Plush
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Sheep Plush
Feedback
100% (178) +
Hello there!

I have too many bells! If anyone is interested let me know. I can give you as many as you want! Look forward to helping out!

(Also have made a lot of progress on my island after a remodel; would love for someone to give some feedback!)

Sasey

Last edited:
I could use some bells! I’m trying to upgrade my house to have a third room but need to pay off for the second room. Can you spare 1 million Bells if you have it so I can fully upgrade my house and get the maximum storage space so I can finally start landscaping my Island like I want to do but can’t because I have to keep emptying my pocket of the items I really want to use and keep all over my Island because I don’t have enough storage space? If not then 500000 will do for now.

I could use some bells! I’m trying to upgrade my house to have a third room but need to pay off for the second room. Can you spare 1 million Bells if you have it so I can fully upgrade my house and get the maximum storage space so I can finally start landscaping my Island like I want to do but can’t because I have to keep emptying my pocket of the items I really want to use and keep all over my Island because I don’t have enough storage space? If not then 500000 will do for now.
Hey I’m glad to help! So I have set out 3 million for you in my little hedge maze. I also have an 🏧 in my little shopping area, that I can lead you too so you can deposit them if you want. I have added you to the dodo queue so it should be visible now. Come whenever!

Are you still open? I just bought a new switch and lost my entire island by accident so I would definitely appreciate some extra bells :giggle:

Absolutely! Let me grab a new dodo and I’ll get bells out. I’ll get you 5million out but if you need more just let me know. Will send a message when dodo is up!

Are you still open? My brother and his wife both just got copies of the game and I don't have enough bells to support them both in their new islands!

Are you still open? My brother and his wife both just got copies of the game and I don't have enough bells to support them both in their new islands!
Hello there! I am currently not open at the moment but will be back on around 3pm cst. I would love to help! I can give you as many as you need! I will send you a message when I’m back on! Thanks!

Hello there! I am currently not open at the moment but will be back on around 3pm cst. I would love to help! I can give you as many as you need! I will send you a message when I’m back on! Thanks!
I don't know how much you're willing to spare, but a few million would be great. Just an even number, please, so it's easier to split for the two of them :)

I actually need some more bells please. I think I need another 3 million to finish my house. I just had enough to get up to the second level and now I need more for the basement and secret storage.

I actually need some more bells please. I think I need another 3 million to finish my house. I just had enough to get up to the second level and now I need more for the basement and secret storage.
As soon as I’m back on I’ll get you another 5mil !!

Ok thanks!
Post automatically merged:

I should be able to stop by tomorrow. I have to go to work later and so I can’t come today.

Last edited:
Hey I am home now and back online. Shoot me a message when you are ready and I’ll reset the dodo code. Gonna get you out 10mil so you have a little extra for them both!
Post automatically merged:

Free Bells now open again! Come get some coins! ❤️

Free bells will be open again today @ 2:30pm CST!

Free bells for everyone! Open again! Will be throughout the rest of the day!!

Hi is it possible for me to get some bells? I need 700k to expand my house if that’s ok, and if you have a peach by any chance it’s the only fruit I need to collect left!! Thanks :)

Back