• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Bell Tree Direct - 6.11.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did some cherry picking while waiting for 10,000 TBT a yellow house to come back in stock.

Cherry: "I have become one with the apples. They still don't know I'm a cherry."

They're about to kick out the poor cherry.

EDIT: It's out. I still have the cherry, but the apples want my sidebar a lot.

Last edited:
Shall I take the other two cherries? Or do you guys want me to save them for you?

Oh wow, a restock happens when I was running an errand. Congrats to Xerolin for scoring the toy hammer!

Eagerly waiting for the yellow house.

I exist only to get a teal house for me and a yellow house for Chicha. If I miss a restock and neither of those things were in it, I'm cool.

I'm still refreshing the shop. Hopefully I can catch a yellow letter in the stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back