• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Bee/Clownfish Plushies for Dino Plushies (finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.
clownfish.png
clownfish.png

Bump

@mogyay: I now have enough tokens for your Bee Plush! I know you're still working on getting the mountain tokens, which is perfectly fine, I don't mind waiting! Just let me know when you've got enough!
@IonicKarma: I should get the remaining tokens needed for your Bee Plush tomorrow!

As well, I have two questions for both of you:
  1. Do you want the Bee Plush purchased right away, or do you want me to wait for a specific date/time?
  2. Do you want any message on the Bee Plush?
My answers for my own questions re: the Dino Plush are ASAP and no message, just so you know.

Last edited:
@mogyay: I now have enough tokens for your Bee Plush! I know you're still working on getting the mountain tokens, which is perfectly fine, I don't mind waiting! Just let me know when you've got enough!
@IonicKarma: I should get the remaining tokens needed for your Bee Plush tomorrow!

As well, I have two questions for both of you:
  1. Do you want the Bee Plush purchased right away, or do you want me to wait for a specific date/time?
My answers for my own questions re: the Dino Plush are ASAP and no message, just so you know.
I would like the bee to be after the oarfishes come out, whenever that is!

As for message, can you copy paste the entire bee movie script on it? https://gist.github.com/MattIPv4/045239bc27b16b2bcf7a3a9a4648c08a

I would like the bee to be after the oarfishes come out, whenever that is!
So, in like 2 weeks after the camp is over, gotcha. Obviously I'd appreciate if you bought the Dino plush now (without actually giving it to me, of course), but I understand if you don't want to do that, I can work around that!

So, in like 2 weeks after the camp is over, gotcha. Obviously I'd appreciate if you bought the Dino plush now (without actually giving it to me, of course), but I understand if you don't want to do that, I can work around that!
I realized that I actually need 2 dinos for my own purposes so I was going to try to buy a 3rd haha, If I can't manage to find one soon I'll just buy it from the shop, otherwise it would make my planned lineup much easier since then i don't need to date trade

I now have enough tokens for Karma's Bee Plush, though it'll be awhile before I actually buy it, lol.

This post also feels awkward with just that sentence, so, uh, bump?

@mogyay: Just a little over 16 hours until the final area switch. I believe in you to get the remaining tokens you need for the Dino Plush! You got this!

@mogyay: Just a little over 16 hours until the final area switch. I believe in you to get the remaining tokens you need for the Dino Plush! You got this!
haha i'm literally so sorry, had such a hectic week! sending u lil dino now, sorry about the wait 💗

haha i'm literally so sorry, had such a hectic week! sending u lil dino now, sorry about the wait 💗
That's perfectly okay! You got it in the end, that's all that matters! Better late than never, after all!

Just two questions for you:

omg sorry i just sent it without thinking, feel free to send back if you want a message (i'm so bad at them hahah) and i'll send it right back!!!!

any message is totally fine! literally even if u put buzz i'll be happy! and i don't care about dates, so just send it when you like ☺ thank u so much!!

omg sorry i just sent it without thinking, feel free to send back if you want a message (i'm so bad at them hahah) and i'll send it right back!!!!

any message is totally fine! literally even if u put buzz i'll be happy! and i don't care about dates, so just send it when you like ☺ thank u so much!!
Nah, it's fine! I would've preferred no message, but it's honestly not a big deal since I can handle it at a later date if I need to.

I sent over the Bee Plush! Enjoy!

i also forgot to ask if u wanted a specific date, i will have enough for another one so i can send u it later if u want (and u can send me that one back) sorry i am dumb and was overly excited hahah

i also forgot to ask if u wanted a specific date, i will have enough for another one so i can send u it later if u want (and u can send me that one back) sorry i am dumb and was overly excited hahah
Don't worry, I was actually wanting it right away, so it works out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back