Trading Bee/Clownfish Plushies for Dino Plushies (finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.
clownfish.png
clownfish.png

Bump

@mogyay: I now have enough tokens for your Bee Plush! I know you're still working on getting the mountain tokens, which is perfectly fine, I don't mind waiting! Just let me know when you've got enough!
@IonicKarma: I should get the remaining tokens needed for your Bee Plush tomorrow!

As well, I have two questions for both of you:
  1. Do you want the Bee Plush purchased right away, or do you want me to wait for a specific date/time?
  2. Do you want any message on the Bee Plush?
My answers for my own questions re: the Dino Plush are ASAP and no message, just so you know.

Last edited:
@mogyay: I now have enough tokens for your Bee Plush! I know you're still working on getting the mountain tokens, which is perfectly fine, I don't mind waiting! Just let me know when you've got enough!
@IonicKarma: I should get the remaining tokens needed for your Bee Plush tomorrow!

As well, I have two questions for both of you:
  1. Do you want the Bee Plush purchased right away, or do you want me to wait for a specific date/time?
My answers for my own questions re: the Dino Plush are ASAP and no message, just so you know.
I would like the bee to be after the oarfishes come out, whenever that is!

As for message, can you copy paste the entire bee movie script on it? https://gist.github.com/MattIPv4/045239bc27b16b2bcf7a3a9a4648c08a

I would like the bee to be after the oarfishes come out, whenever that is!
So, in like 2 weeks after the camp is over, gotcha. Obviously I'd appreciate if you bought the Dino plush now (without actually giving it to me, of course), but I understand if you don't want to do that, I can work around that!

So, in like 2 weeks after the camp is over, gotcha. Obviously I'd appreciate if you bought the Dino plush now (without actually giving it to me, of course), but I understand if you don't want to do that, I can work around that!
I realized that I actually need 2 dinos for my own purposes so I was going to try to buy a 3rd haha, If I can't manage to find one soon I'll just buy it from the shop, otherwise it would make my planned lineup much easier since then i don't need to date trade

I now have enough tokens for Karma's Bee Plush, though it'll be awhile before I actually buy it, lol.

This post also feels awkward with just that sentence, so, uh, bump?

@mogyay: Just a little over 16 hours until the final area switch. I believe in you to get the remaining tokens you need for the Dino Plush! You got this!

@mogyay: Just a little over 16 hours until the final area switch. I believe in you to get the remaining tokens you need for the Dino Plush! You got this!
haha i'm literally so sorry, had such a hectic week! sending u lil dino now, sorry about the wait 💗

haha i'm literally so sorry, had such a hectic week! sending u lil dino now, sorry about the wait 💗
That's perfectly okay! You got it in the end, that's all that matters! Better late than never, after all!

Just two questions for you:

omg sorry i just sent it without thinking, feel free to send back if you want a message (i'm so bad at them hahah) and i'll send it right back!!!!

any message is totally fine! literally even if u put buzz i'll be happy! and i don't care about dates, so just send it when you like ☺ thank u so much!!

omg sorry i just sent it without thinking, feel free to send back if you want a message (i'm so bad at them hahah) and i'll send it right back!!!!

any message is totally fine! literally even if u put buzz i'll be happy! and i don't care about dates, so just send it when you like ☺ thank u so much!!
Nah, it's fine! I would've preferred no message, but it's honestly not a big deal since I can handle it at a later date if I need to.

I sent over the Bee Plush! Enjoy!

i also forgot to ask if u wanted a specific date, i will have enough for another one so i can send u it later if u want (and u can send me that one back) sorry i am dumb and was overly excited hahah

i also forgot to ask if u wanted a specific date, i will have enough for another one so i can send u it later if u want (and u can send me that one back) sorry i am dumb and was overly excited hahah
Don't worry, I was actually wanting it right away, so it works out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back