• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Beau is giving out Shell Arch DIYs

InkFox

Bells
Feedback
100% (94) +
Hi,
Beau is currently crafting a shell arch and giving out the recipe.
His house is behind the shops.
No entree fee but if you wanna tip, feel free to do so :) (as usual, hybrids, extra furniture, extra DIYs, NMT, bells... Whatever crosses your mind)
Please do not take the fruits or trample the flowers.
Do not mind the house on the beach if you come across it, it's in the middle of a two step moving process haha. (Couldn't just move it three steps backwards, had to put it there first... Arf)
Let me know if you wanna come, I'll pm you a dodo.

Feel free to shop, Sahara is around too if you want. I haven't talked to her yet so I dunno what she's selling this time, I've only ever gotten crappy stuff from her... :'(

I'd love to come over for the recipe too, if you'll still have me after Canberra bailed on me 🤭 Will bring along some bells!

(she's now very stubbornly sitting on the ground right in front of her house)

Hi, I have three people on their way right now but I'll pm you all a dodo code as soon as they leave :)
Post automatically merged:

I'd love to come over for the recipe too, if you'll still have me after Canberra bailed on me 🤭 Will bring along some bells!

(she's now very stubbornly sitting on the ground right in front of her house)
Haha no problem, hope Beau doesn't do the same here 🤣

I feel like Beau is a lot more relaxed than Canberra 😂 (had him in my NL town, really hope to find him back here!)

I'd love to visit if you'd have me! :) I can bring along a frog cap if you want it too~

Hi,

Could I come? :) I'll await the code take your time.

Do you perhaps know which items Saharah sells?

Hi ! I'll pm y'all a dodo code when there's a free spot, sorry there's a bit of wait.

Hi,

Could I come? :) I'll await the code take your time.

Do you perhaps know which items Saharah sells?
So I didn't buy them myself but someone has just sent me the list of what he just bought from her :
Mysterious Wallpaper (Bells) - Circut-board wall
Mysterious Flooring (Bells) - Scramble Crosswalk
Mysterious Wallpaper (Tickets) - Magma-cavern wall
Mysterious Flooring (Tickets) - Racetrack flooring

Hi I actually got in elsewhere, thank you so much for the opportunity though! Best of luck with everything :)

Hi ! I'll pm y'all a dodo code when there's a free split, sorry there's a bit of wait.

So I didn't buy them myself but someone has just sent me the list of what he just bought from her :
Mysterious Wallpaper (Bells) - Circut-board wall
Mysterious Flooring (Bells) - Scramble Crosswalk
Mysterious Wallpaper (Tickets) - Magma-cavern wall
Mysterious Flooring (Tickets) - Racetrack flooring

Oh I got the magma floor at my saharah (mystery) if you want it you can come later to me :D I'll wait til you got a spot thanks!

hi, would i please be able to come when ur next spot is free

Back