Auction Beau for sale!

midnightpavo

Bells
Feedback
100% (9) +
I have Beau moving out of my town. I don't know his home interior nor catchphrases as I've only talked to him once or twice since he moved it, but I am assuming it is original because of that.

The bidding starts at 1 mil and increases in 500,000 bell increments. The bidding ends on June 9, 2pm est. (About 12 hours from now)

PLEASE BE ONLINE AND READY TO TAKE HIM AT TIME AUCTION ENDS

bump!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If the winner is not available at 2 (in 10 minutes) I will be back on after 2:20 (in about 30 mins).

bump ;v; i would take him but my town is full! hope he goes to a good home!

I don't know what to do at this point with him as no one had been able to claim him :(

I can take him if you don't want him to disappear, but I cannot afford him :)

What is your availability for the rest of the day? I'd like to wait a few more hours before I give him away.

I totally understand that, but its getting late here so I wont be here much longer :) but maybe you can go back a few hours so you can keep trying and the day doesnt end? If he is moving today and your not in a rush. I dont have a lazy so it would be fun to get him, but he seems populare so I get its tempting to earn some! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm, I just got Julian instead :) goodluck!

Last edited:
Alrighty, thank you :)

Beau is still available to whoever as the highest bidder has not claimed him.

Alrighty, I'll get my ds.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm afraid I've made a terrible mistake. I loaded my game on my ds that has WiFi, not realizing they have different times on the system. Beau is gone...

I'll pay 100 mill or higher for him! :) I'm on right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no just read that he's gone :(

As am I! I love him, he's my dreamie, and I have space!!! ^-^

I also have enough IGB to pay you for him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops. Nevermind. Probably someone should have closed this. *sigh*

Back