Cycling ~BAY AREA CYCLING THREAD~ {Marshal in boxes}

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I have Elise out of Auto-Void? She was originally a dreamy, then I won Diana in a giveaway for my sister, had second thoughts (I wanted to keep Diana only because I had her), and took Elise out of my sig. I am giving Diana to my sister..

That's an awesome thing you are doing for your sister :D I will try and get Elise put tonight. Not sure how much longer I'm cycling for tonight since I plan on playing on my ps3 with my team. If I can't get her out tonight then I will try tomorrow.

That's an awesome thing you are doing for your sister :D I will try and get Elise put tonight. Not sure how much longer I'm cycling for tonight since I plan on playing on my ps3 with my team. If I can't get her out tonight then I will try tomorrow.

I appreciate it, but really there is no rush. I'd prefer to take her in my main/new town but the open spot I have is for Lolly when the girl ever gets her to me (trying to be ready). If you get her to ping soon, I will take her in my cycle (or spare) town until I get Lolly. Take your time.

Thank you, though. I really appreciate it. :D

Last edited:
Raffle closed. Pulling name now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the winner is.....

image.jpg

Gregrii... Congrats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back