Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Horizons Token
Hello awesome TBT community ! 🥰
Welcome to the AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT 🏆

PLEASE NOTE❗
If you want all the information of how it will goes, please just click below to check the main thread :

AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT POLLS - Concept & General Discussion Thread

The fighters of the Battle 1 are :

Ren%C3%A9ePicACNH.png
TabbyPicACNH.png

Renée VS Tabby

Choose your winner AND VOTE ! To do so you just have to imagine them fighting.
Please consider all the criteria : personal preference, species, personalities, fighting mood of the pictures, special attacks (use your imagination 😜).
You can always justify your vote by explaining why you think the villager you choose would win the fight !

YOU CAN VOTE FOR 1 VILLAGER ONLY AND YOU HAVE 7 DAYS TO VOTE !
Don't forget to vote here too :

Battle 2 : Sprocket VS Spike

°°°

📌 VERSUS BATTLE 1 RESULTS
16 VOTES
The winning villager qualified for the next wave is...

🏅
RENÉE

Ren%C3%A9ePicACNH.png

Note : Congratulations to the winning villager, she's qualified for the Finale of the Tournament!

Last edited:
Aah, a battle between the bloodthirsty monsters who killed Pekoe! 😡 Renée would win this one, since she looks like she has a ton of fight experience! 😅

Aah, a battle between the bloodthirsty monsters who killed Pekoe! 😡 Renée would win this one, since she looks like she has a ton of fight experience! 😅
Hahahaha each time destiny is on your side, you sort of get your revenge again since they are forced to battle each other here...
Me ? I don't like this match lol, it's too hard to choose I love both of them ! But honestly I think Renée would win this fight... she's a rhino and a badass sisterly one.

tabby’s definitely got the teeth but look at her face; she’s just a lil baby. renee, on the other hand, would literally stomp her ;;

📌 VERSUS BATTLE 1 RESULTS
16 VOTES
The winning villager qualified for the next wave is...

🏅
RENÉE

Ren%C3%A9ePicACNH.png

Note : Congratulations to the winning villager, she's qualified for the Finale of the Tournament!

Back