• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Bat Potion, kaleidoclover and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry someone else already bought it ^^

no problem c:
clover: 03-18-2016 04:06 AM
white rose: 02-10-2019 09:05 AM
white tulip: 09-04-2016 12:40 PM
white lily: 01-04-2017 03:39 PM

Thanks so much! So that's 150 for everything right?

Last edited:
Can I ask about the date on the white cosmos?

And possibly if Honeyaura is okay with it a trade on the white lily? Been looking for weeks for white flowers with very specific dates and that Lily is the first to pop up.

Yes c: do you want a message with them?

Just on the clover is fine, since that's quite a few collectibles lol thank you! Sending tbt now <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

And possibly if Honeyaura is okay with it a trade on the white lily? Been looking for weeks for white flowers with very specific dates and that Lily is the first to pop up.

Feel free to VM me!

Last edited:
Just on the clover is fine, since that's quite a few collectibles lol thank you! Sending tbt now <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Feel free to VM me!

thank you!!

the cosmos is from 06-09-2016 04:50 PM
and honeyaura said you can vm her for a trade ^-^

I see that you lowered the Gold Candy, if you are willing to do 600, I'll take it c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back