• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Basic Painting, please? Offering 150,000 IGB and more!

VioletLynx

Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (14) +
All I need now is a Basic Painting! I got offers for everything else already, hooray! :>

Hi there, I'm looking for some paintings and statues!

Here's the list of what I need:
  • Basic Painting
    [*]Calm Painting
    [*]Common Painting
    [*]Famous Painting
    [*]Moody Painting
    [*]Neutral Painting
    [*]Quaint Painting
    [*]Warm Painting
    [*]Wild Painting
    [*]Gallant Statue
    [*]Motherly Statue
    [*]Mystic Statue
    [*]Robust Statue

I won't buy anything that's not on the list above, so please don't offer.
I'll only buy the art thru Retail, so I can see for myself that it's not a fake.

I am offering 150,000 IGB per piece, PLUS ANY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING BONUSES (also per piece):
  • 20 TBT
    [*]50 bushels of perfect pears (450 total pears)
    [*]50 bushels of perfect cherries (450 total cherries)

Thank you very much for reading my post, and please let me know if you're interested in a trade!

Last edited:
I have a calm painting. Can I get a basket of each perfect fruit instead?

you mean instead of bells you'd like 50 baskets of pears and 50 baskets of cherries? sorry, just clarifying :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have an extra mystic statue. 150K sounds good, plus some pears maybe?

Alright, 150K bells plus 50 baskets of perfect pears :> PM me when you'd like to make the trade!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got common painting
Do you have any of these pictures?
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?357498-Or-Trading-pictures
If not then I'll take the tbt

sadly I don't have any of those pics, so TBT it is. PM me when you're ready to trade! (good luck with your pic search btw :D)

sadly I don't have any of those pics, so TBT it is. PM me when you're ready to trade! (good luck with your pic search btw :D)

Yeah sure I'll pm you when I can trade
Most of the time in on but can't trade
and thanks for the luck

Back