• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Giveaway Bam, the jock deer of your dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinydwebble

so shiny
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
3130-9816-9418
Feedback
100% (7) +
Long story short: I picked up Bam like an hour ago from someone's void. I always feel bad adopting a voided villager, especially when it's a good one, so I'm posting this here. shhh!

NOTE: I have no idea the state of his house. He is wearing a custom design shirt not from my town, but it's super cute.

If you don't mind a non-mint-condition Bam, it's first come first serve.

Bam has been adopted. Yay!

Last edited:
Yes Nushaa is looking for Bam!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I can get someone out my main town can I hold Bam for Nushaa?! I can't put him in my cycle yet...

Yes Nushaa is looking for Bam!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I can get someone out my main town can I hold Bam for Nushaa?! I can't put him in my cycle yet...

Hopefully they check in soon, they idled out. :(

I'm not opposed to waiting an hour or so to see if they'll get back on to adopt in their town, but that's all I'll give them. You think you can have someone out by then?

Yes. If not then I am waiting for a friend to see if she has a spot open in her holding town also.

If I don't see Nushaa by 4:45 Central, you can pick Bam up for them. Keep me posted about who will be picking him up. :)

I messaged Nushaa also. I'm going to try and get a free spot also just in case. I have to leave soon to get my kids and won't be home til 3:30 PST. But I spoke to her earlier and I know she was looking for Bam.

I have space for Bam if you want me to put him in my cycling town so people have a better chance at getting him? He's a cutie!

I messaged Nushaa also. I'm going to try and get a free spot also just in case. I have to leave soon to get my kids and won't be home til 3:30 PST. But I spoke to her earlier and I know she was looking for Bam.

I should still be here at that time (barring roommate dragging me out the house on my day off, hahano), so no worries. Gives Nushaa more time to show up too!

I have space for Bam if you want me to put him in my cycling town so people have a better chance at getting him? He's a cutie!

I'm going to try to work out getting him to Nushaa somehow, either personally or through LadyScion. Bam's in my cycletown, and as much AC as I've been playing today, I'm more than willing to hold off cycling until I can get something arranged for someone who's been looking for them. Thanks for the offer though. :)

I should still be here at that time (barring roommate dragging me out the house on my day off, hahano), so no worries. Gives Nushaa more time to show up too!

I'm going to try to work out getting him to Nushaa somehow, either personally or through LadyScion. Bam's in my cycletown, and as much AC as I've been playing today, I'm more than willing to hold off cycling until I can get something arranged for someone who's been looking for them. Thanks for the offer though. :)

That's fine, I hope he goes to a good home ^_^
I have him in my main, he's so cute aw <3

Thank you so much! I'm trying to work on a spot before I leave. I really appreciate this. I wish I could have put him into my cycle town but I know I haven't cycled enough yet to get him back.... Hope you're having a great day off so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back