• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Bam, the jock deer \(=0=)/

EternalFlame

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Bam is moving out soon (I liked him though ;-;) I thought I could sell/auction him around there. :3

OMG I FORGOT TO WRITE IT D:. If you don't mind I would prefer in-game bells, sorry I forgot it (/n\)
And yes, he is still available.

OMG I FORGOT TO WRITE IT D:. If you don't mind I would prefer in-game bells, sorry I forgot it (/n\)
And yes, he is still available.

how much do u want for him? All I have is just shy of 2 mil...just finished upgrading house...if that's not good, then I can pass him up for now

No no that's good for me. ^-^

u sure? Let me double check what I have.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have exactly 2 mil I can spare to buy him from you if that is alright?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need ur friend code. I have the gold in the storage soo I can give it to u when I can

I had to time travel so I will have him in boxes in 30 minutes or so. Is okay for you? My code is 5472-6421-2292.

Back