• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Bam is up for sale! [SOLD: 1.1m]

Freedomna

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
I accidently dropped my DS into water and now it is not turning on :O

I am putting it in some uncooked rice (it helps) but until I can confirm it turns on, I am ending the auction. Highest bidder has won the auction.

Bam is leaving on the 15th (monday), and since he is a popular animal I decided to let someone else have him (for a generous bell donation of course).

Bidding starts at 500k
Each bid is worth 100k.
In game bells only please.
I am willing to knock final price down 250k if you have Sprinkle the penguin to trade on the day of.

Bidding ends Sunday at 1500 EST.
Starting at Sunday 1400EST, every bid made will add 15 mins to deadline, this is to prevent someone from swiping in at the last moment (got to make it fair, right).

Top bid will be put in title. May or may not be accurate as I am not constantly refreshing.

Last edited:
Bids have started, I just didnt add an end date... now the end date is up.

Last edited:
Final five hours of the bid. Remember; starting at 2pm each bid adds 15 minutes to the clock. This is to prevent someone from swooping in last second to out bid you all with out you being able to stop it.

Back