• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

..Bagels! What flavors and topping?

Long, long ago, my friend introduced me to Tim Horton's plain bagel with herb & garlic cream cheese. Now, I probably eat at least one a week (I am a Tim Horton's addict, don't judge me).

I usually get a multigrain or everything bagel now, though. Plus they're offering nutella as a spread now, so I have to go try it on one of their cinnamon bagels, yum... :)

Edit: P.S.: The cheese bagel with butter and bacon is also amazing.

Last edited:
the best will always be sesame bagels fresh out of the wood oven...droooooool...after having a piping hot bagel, anything else is just bland and stale U.U but I'll take lox bagels anytime (lox + cream cheese = SERIOUS YUM)

I love a good bagel and lox, I usually also put on a lot of capers. MMM. If people don't know what bagel and lox is it's a bagel with salmon on it, usually also cream cheese, and then I put capers on it too, I usually prefer it on an onion bagel. Super yummy. If I want a sweet bagel I like regular bagel with cream cheese and jelly on top, or some of the flavored cream cheeses, the honey nut cream cheese is very good.

OH also, fresh made cheesy bagels with the chive and onion cream cheese are pretty amazing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And there is an amazing place where I live called the Golden Bagel and everything they have is good. I could sit there and eat every meal of the day because their food is amazing. I usually hate anything remotely spicy but I love their cheesy jalapeno bagel with a ton of cream cheese on it.

Last edited:
I love bagels. I think my favorite way to eat them is with bananas and peanut butter a top a cinnamon bagel. Tis extremely dry and you'll need a glass of water, but man is it delicious.

I love making breakfast sandwiches on bagels :3

but other times I'll have a plain bagel with strawberry cream cheese if we have any. Sooo good :3

I also really like tim hortons 4 cheese bagels with butter and bacon, and a cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese :3

Now I'm craving a bagel. XD

Last edited:
Back