• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

..Bagels! What flavors and topping?

g u m m i

♏ • 🏊 • 🐴
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Cake
In my town we have this really good bagel shop and I love their chocolate bagels with cream cheese on them :0
They also have good cranberry bagels, I like the berry cream cheese on them
I made this thread cuz I felt like it so

I don't eat bagels anymore but I used to like French toast bagels or plain bagels with strawberry cream cheese.

I've never had french toast bagels but they sound good because I've had cinnamon sugar bagels :)

I've had these cinnimon bun bagels that kind of taste like cinnimon buns in bagel form.
So that was magical.

I love plain, blueberry, cinnamon raisin, and cinnamon sugar bagels and I usually just get regular cream cheese.

I. Love. Bagels.
There's a great bagel shop in my hometown called the Brooklyn Cafe and it's amazing.

Bacon, Egg, and Cheese bagel sandwiches on a plain bagel because I hate bagels just on their own. They're super yummy in sandwich form, though!

I like blueberry bagels with butter, and I like Panera Breads asiago cheese bagels with butter. The last one sounds really weird, but I promise that it does actually taste really good :p

I've never had a chocolate bagel! Sounds good but unhealthy...not something I'd eat everyday.

I like sesame seed or poppy seed bagels with vegetable/plain cream cheese. I used to like strawberry cream cheese but I don't think I could ever eat it again.

When I was a kid I didn't like cream cheese bc it seemed disgusting so I'd have jelly with butter. But that would not fill me up nowadays.

UGH I love bagels so much and there is a Brugger's near my work so I'm always tempted! ;w; I prefer savory bagels: everything, onion, asiago cheese...and then onion and chive, bacon and scallion and sometimes garden veggie cream cheese...

MMM, now I want a bagel! xD

When I'm in the mood for savory, my go-to is a sundried tomato bagel with sundried tomato cream cheese. When I want sweet, it's a blueberry bagel with strawberry cream cheese. When I want sweet, savory, and filling, it's a cinnamon raisin bagel sandwich with egg and cheese (don't knock it till you try it; raisins and cheese go great together). Mmmmmm now I want a bagel!!!

I really like the cinnamon french toast bagel with plain cream cheese from Tim Horton's. The combination sounds weird but it tastes really yummy. <3

Back