• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

bad tuna fishers >:(

Shydragon

Unabashedly Shy Kid
Bells
Switch
5905-5512-3899
Yesterday I was at Club Tortimer and I was doing the Tuna Kahuna tour. A couple of times, I went with other people. Not a single one of them caught any fish.

The first time I went with two other people, so the minimum to get a reward was 12 fish. I saw at least one of them cast out his line in front of a fish, so he was at least trying, but neither caught anything. I only managed to catch 3, probably because there were less fish since two other people were also trying to catch fish. I went on a tour by myself and caught 12 fish, so I know it's possible to catch enough fish alone. The second tour I was only with one other person. He was trying to catch fish too, so I know that he wasn't just doing nothing. We managed to get a bronze tortimer award and I got 5 medals for working hard.

It just seems odd to me that I went on tours with three different people that couldn't catch a tuna.

Meh, catching tunas can be hard if you don't know how. Were they newish players? I used to be terrible at shark fishing and the like before I learned it was about timing and not just random lol.

A lot of people who play this game are KIDS. Keep that in mind...
I had so much trouble fishing at first when I played WW.

I'm a pro now though. It's what I do best. :cool:

Fishing alone is more practical; as you know how to fish while others may not. If you play with others, the other games like the hammer or the flower one are really easy and everyone can do it :D

I love this tour and I am really good but would rather go on my own as everyone else is rubbish lol

Back