Bad Habits?

Awww haha no one has to apologize for HAVING bad habits, no one's perfect :) I wish everyone well in their personal goals of mending whatever it is they'd like to mend.
...I also apologize a lot. Also, when I'm with ANYONE, if they ask what I wanna do, where I wanna eat or whatever, I just say "I don't care/anything's fine."
A dear friend from highschool, she's the same way, so we accomplish NOTHING when we spend time together haha. My fiance and I usually never settle either, we've tried making 'rules' (like, the one who's paying gets to decide) but they never stick...

I used to bite the skin around my fingers until it would bleed. I only stopped doing that after my then-boyfriend pointed out that my fingers looked really gross in the shower lol. Now I bite/peel the skin on my lips when I'm nervous. I get a nasty reminder that I should stop every time I eat spicy food. I also swear a lot without realising, even in front of my parents and relatives. I smoke cigarettes.

Ugh, bad habits are a big thing for me. Unfortunately I have quite a few that are seemingly out of my control zone for now lol.

The first thing is nail biting. This one has stuck around with me since my very young childhood days, but recently, after my daughter was born, I've managed to stop biting for months. I don't know what killed the urge but it left... For a little while. I recently relapsed and bit them down, but I've stopped again. It embarrassed me because it shows that I have a huge anxiety issue and that's not something I care to have known and seen by others. Until they get longer, I keep my hands either covered or balled up in fists or something so they are not seen.

The second habit is my organizational skills. I am terrible with keeping track of things so I lose them all the time. This drives my fianc? nuts because he is an organized neat freak and he now shoves important documents or small items into either Manila folders or computer file cabinets. He keeps my SSN card in his wallet because I can't be trusted to keep it safe. Speaking of which, I've seemed to have misplaced my birth certificate... Hehe

I see a lot of nail-biting here! I did it as a kid but it would hurt my teeth so that's probably why I stopped.

Let's see,
There's procrastination,
biting my lip,
social anxiety,
falling asleep with my XB on,
and thinking too much :(

Apparently, I grind my teeth in my sleep. :/ doesn't help any, what with me having vampire fangs.
I'm flat footed so I constantly have problems walking, and at points during the day when walking I will often have a sudden spasm where my feet seem to rock to their sides and go right out like a penguin. :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I have really really bad social anxiety problems. Least I think.

i bite my nails
i crack my knuckles
i crack my toes
i procrastinate school work
i don't drink enough water during the day

etc.

Touching my face. Gives me acne :(

SAME. Whenever I have a pimple I can't stop touching it with my stupid germy hands and it ends up staying for weeks because I have no self-control, haha.

Also, I bite the insides of my cheeks. I think I sleep like that, actually. I've been doing it ever since I had to wear a retainer, even though it's been years since then.

Procrastinator.
Nail biter (I've gotten better at not doing that anymore.)
Socially Awkward (Offline and Online, Socially Awkward 24/7)
Being a night owl.
Being a hermit.
Gets distracted.
Spends too much time on the internet.
The list could go on and on.

I spend too much time online too, and can waste time way too easily. Stay up too late too...if I tell myself I'm gonna go to bed at 10, it usually translates to 12 or 1.

I have a bad habit of chewing my nails and staying up too late. I usually have to paint my nails(something I hate doing) so I don't chew them and sometimes I drink tea or read a book to put myself to sleep faster.

I fight battles that aren't mine to fight.
I get worried really easily over the stupidest things.

Swearing in public good thing the teachers didn't give a warning slip , a procrastinator, staying up too late and social anxiety

Last edited:
Typing my words like where everything is capatilized, especially on essays and crap.
Made me fail on my writing -.-''

Back