• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Cycling ▓▒░ ✿ Azalea Cycling ✿ ░▒▓ ❝MOVING OUT: TBA❞ 「offline」

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lurking for Cheri 800,000

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also would like friends fc 2337-5461-3925

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Chromatic I've added u could u add me

tumblr_na02rm93521sf66opo1_500.png

SPRINKLE IS IN BOXES~! 75 BTB OR 15 MILLION IG BELLS

Since I don't feel like holding a villager for 5 hours again, SHE'S BEING VOIDED IN 1 HOUR!!

Or until I become too impatient...

Sprinkle was voided. Too impatient.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_static_eeaq3se5t7so48c808k08sskc.png

TIA HAS MOVED INTO LAVERRE~​

LOL didn't realize Sprinkle was a T2 villager. Still didn't sell with a T3 price...

tumblr_nm0u9wHs3G1qhyfaoo1_r2_500.jpg

TIA IS IN BOXES~!

125 BTB OR 20 MILLION IG BELLS

Would like her gone ASAP... so Idk when I'll void her... Soonish probably... Just adopt her! <3

wow if no one really wants her I might drop the bells to get her :/
I hate seeing high tier villagers get voided

wow if no one really wants her I might drop the bells to get her :/
I hate seeing high tier villagers get voided

I knowww! If you want her, she's still available. And I would like to start moving my other villagers back in soon, so if you're ready, I'm ready. c:

Crab crab crab my 3DS died D: That's what i get for not charging D:
uhh can i go grab my charger and go after her and go get her again? or is it impossible now?

Oh he scares me. :c I don't like it when he yells at me, so I always just say my batteries died lol.

Well now that i have Tia I have to consider keeping her in my town and thus update my status or just pretend i payed the TBT for someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back