Shop ★☆ ♡ Avvie's Shop BUY WHAT YOU WANT, PAY WHAT YOU WANT - ALL AMIIBO - ANY ITEM!! ♡ ☆★

Name: Darby
Town: Moonfall
Items: Classic chair
Classic desk
Classic wall shelf
Classic table
Classic clock
Coffee cup
Classic buffet
Fire place
Phonograph
Price: at their actual purchase price it's only about 16,000 but I think one full bell bag (99,000) is fair

Last edited:
Name: Jess
Town Name: Rome
Items: Do you have any gold, pink or black roses? It's absolutely fine if you don't <3
Price: 30k per flower
Tysm c:

Hello!!! I can't tell you HOW excited I am to have found this thread!

Name: Summer
Town: Cribbet
Items: bells!! 5 mill
Golden net
Golden axe
Large flat screen tv
Kitchen counters
Perfect fruits of ANY kind
Price: I'm really bad at pricing stuff...cause what's priceless to me may be junk to someone else...um..I know the bells are a set price and that's cool...but for the rest??? Whatever you think is fair!

Also did you make your SIG I am DYING to have one!! >^^< xoxoxo thanks again

Name: Darby
Town: Moonfall
Items: Classic chair
Classic desk
Classic wall shelf
Classic table
Classic clock
Coffee cup
Classic buffet
Fire place
Phonograph
Price: at their actual purchase price it's only about 16,000 but I think one full bell bag (99,000) is fair

Accepted! Will PM you when ready!

Name: Libra
Town: Zodiac
Items: all K.K. Songs, all paper

- - - Post Merge - - -

I offer 10tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because of the amount of songs i can only do 20 at a time. Please send me a list of the first 20 you want.

Hi, I'm back to your shop because you seem to have the best inventory and service on the forums! (OK, I haven't tried EVERY shop.)

Name: Rafael
Town Name: Novaria
FC: 0533-9234-6649
Items: a Pave chest; 2 tuxedos; 3 pitcher plants; 3 purple pansies; 3 black cosmos; 3 purple tulips, please
Price: Is 25tbt enough?

I did check your list and don't see Pave furniture, but maybe you have a chest? Also, I'm fine with you delivering.

Thanks!

Hi, I'm back to your shop because you seem to have the best inventory and service on the forums! (OK, I haven't tried EVERY shop.)

Name: Rafael
Town Name: Novaria
FC: 0533-9234-6649
Items: a Pave chest; 2 tuxedos; 3 pitcher plants; 3 purple pansies; 3 black cosmos; 3 purple tulips, please
Price: Is 25tbt enough?

I did check your list and don't see Pave furniture, but maybe you have a chest? Also, I'm fine with you delivering.

Thanks!

Aww thankyou! :) i have all Pave furniture! Order accepted, will PM you when it's ready ^-^

Name: Joseph
Town Name: Graypool
Items: Modern Wood Wall (Literally all I need, have the rest of modern wood set)
Price: 5 TBT

Would be nice if I could get modern wall wall, been searching for months with no success, please and thanks! :)

Name: Kaliska
Town Name: Ravine
Items: New Nintendo 3DS and New Nintendo 3DSXL
Price: 10 TBT

Thanks much in advance. I'm struggling to find exact prices on both items in TBT so if my offer is too low, please let me know?

Name: Joseph
Town Name: Graypool
Items: Modern Wood Wall (Literally all I need, have the rest of modern wood set)
Price: 5 TBT

Would be nice if I could get modern wall wall, been searching for months with no success, please and thanks! :)

Name: Kaliska
Town Name: Ravine
Items: New Nintendo 3DS and New Nintendo 3DSXL
Price: 10 TBT

Thanks much in advance. I'm struggling to find exact prices on both items in TBT so if my offer is too low, please let me know?

Both accepted! Will PM when ready ^-^

the competitiveness of the everything shops is extreme nowadays
also, if i can only order 20 at a time, i'd like to cancel

Name: Elvera
Town Name: Novis
Items:
Afternoon-tea set
basket chair x2
book stands
capricorn ornament
claw-foot tub
Desert Island map
ebony piano

Price: 20 TBT

Name: Elvera
Town Name: Novis
Items:
Afternoon-tea set
basket chair x2
book stands
capricorn ornament
claw-foot tub
Desert Island map
ebony piano

Price: 20 TBT

Accepted! Will send you a PM when ready ^_^

Name: Ella
Town Name: Solstice
Items:
24-hour-shop banner
24-hour-shop baskets
24-hour-shop clock
convenient floor
convenient wall
donut cushion
shop coffee machine
shop ice-cream case
sushi bench
Desert Island stool
Desert Island table

Price: 55 TBT

Name: Ella
Town Name: Solstice
Items:
24-hour-shop banner
24-hour-shop baskets
24-hour-shop clock
convenient floor
convenient wall
donut cushion
shop coffee machine
shop ice-cream case
sushi bench
Desert Island stool
Desert Island table

Price: 55 TBT

Accepted, will PM when ready :)

Hello I was wondering if you would trade 40 TBT for 10 million ING? Pm me to let me know thank you!

could i please get the hero's pants for 7 tbt (that's all I have)? I see they're on your list. I'm on my way home from work right now and won't be able to get on for about 30-45 minutes from this post. and after that I'd only be available for approx. 1-2 hours, before I got to bed. let me know. thanks in advance, and I won't take it personally if you can't or if that price is too low.

could i please get the hero's pants for 7 tbt (that's all I have)? I see they're on your list. I'm on my way home from work right now and won't be able to get on for about 30-45 minutes from this post. and after that I'd only be available for approx. 1-2 hours, before I got to bed. let me know. thanks in advance, and I won't take it personally if you can't or if that price is too low.

Of course! I'll PM you when i have them ^0^

I can trade now, just pm me when you are ready so I can get my game loaded!

Of course! I'll PM you when i have them ^0^

Awesome, that'll save me days of trying at nooks with my play coins. i'll look for your message in my inbox, I'll add you now so it will be quick to link up when your ready, I'm home now and can get on whenever. (let me know in the pm whether my town or yours, it's cool either one)

Back