• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Average prices?

Sea-isle-nations

Bells
I'm new here and I want to trade once I get tbt for certain items? How much would a crescent moon chair cost in tbt to most people I need it for my island.

:3

I'm new here and I want to trade once I get tbt for certain items? How much would a crescent moon chair cost in tbt to most people I need it for my island.
Also, if you're new here, there's plenty of people who would be willing to craft you one for free. I should have an extra so feel free to PM me if you'd like one c:

Yes that would be great and the thing is that I don't have the materials, sorry that this reply is very late

Edit: oops I replied wrong
Post automatically merged:

Also, if you're new here, there's plenty of people who would be willing to craft you one for free. I should have an extra so feel free to PM me if you'd like one c:
That would be nice I don't have the material though, sorry that this reply is late but could you make me one?

Yes that would be great and the thing is that I don't have the materials, sorry that this reply is very late

Edit: oops I replied wrong
Post automatically merged:

That would be nice I don't have the material though, sorry that this reply is late but could you make me one?
Sorry I never saw this, I can still make you one just send me a PM whenever you're on.

Back