White Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (193) +
EDIT: Had a big change of plans so need to rework everything. Going to aim for the moon… and get all the moons 🤩

I’d like to buy the following moon collectibles with TBT (need to be unpurchased):
  • Purple Crescent Moon (20 tokens)
  • Green or Yellow Crescent Moon (10 tokens, will buy the other one myself)
If you are interested, please let me know how much you’d like for them! (I’m terrible at coming up with offers 😅)

Last edited:
1.2K TBT for a white moon?

Hi, I’m interested but it might take a few days for me to decide on a line up order with the rest of the collectibles 😅 So if you’d rather not wait on me, feel free to sell to someone else ^^ Either way, thank you for the offer!

Hi, I’m interested but it might take a few days for me to decide on a line up order with the rest of the collectibles 😅 So if you’d rather not wait on me, feel free to sell to someone else ^^ Either way, thank you for the offer!
Sure I can wait as long as you need!

Hi there! I have a couple trade offers for you. 🌠

I have:
-a Shooting Star Plush in need of a date-trade
-a Pink, Yellow, and Green Crescent Moon for sale (500 TBT for green/yellow, 1k TBT for pink)

All dates are in my inventory. Thank you for your consideration! :)

Last edited:
Hi there! I have a couple trade offers for you. 🌠

I have:
-a Shooting Star Plush in need of a date-trade
-a Pink, Yellow, and Green Crescent Moon for sale (500 TBT for green/yellow, 1k TBT for pink)

All dates are in my inventory. Thank you for your consideration! :)

Hi! I decided on an order for my lineup and unfortunately it turns out I’m gonna need unpurchased moons 😅
Sorry I didn’t get the chance to update my post before you saw it! I can still date trade the star plush, but only my already purchased one (Aug 8, 2023 at 9:56 PM)

Hello :) I have a yellow crescent moon for sale if you are interested?

If not thank you and have a lovely day 😊

Hi! I’m not sure right now because I have another offer for moons and I’m unsure how the math will all work out yet for which ones I need/it will probably need to be unpurchased. But thanks for the offer! ☺️

Hi! I decided on an order for my lineup and unfortunately it turns out I’m gonna need unpurchased moons 😅
Sorry I didn’t get the chance to update my post before you saw it! I can still date trade the star plush, but only my already purchased one (Aug 8, 2023 at 9:56 PM)
No worries! And I'm happy to date-trade the Shooting Star Plush, the date works for me! I'll send it over right now. ^^
Edit: I always forget this part, sorry. XD Would you like a message? Any cute message works for me!

No worries! And I'm happy to date-trade the Shooting Star Plush, the date works for me! I'll send it over right now. ^^
Edit: I always forget this part, sorry. XD Would you like a message? Any cute message works for me!

Any message or no message is fine with me! I will send it over shortly :D

i can get you a blue moon for 500tbt if that sounds good? i'm selling an orange one for the same price that's worth the same amount of tokens lol

i can get you a blue moon for 500tbt if that sounds good? i'm selling an orange one for the same price that's worth the same amount of tokens lol
Sure! Though I’d have to get someone to get me a purple one first so they can be in the order I need. I’m not sure if you’re okay with waiting- if not I understand! ^^U

Sure! Though I’d have to get someone to get me a purple one first so they can be in the order I need. I’m not sure if you’re okay with waiting- if not I understand! ^^U
no i don't mind at all! just let me know whenever :]

HI RIO! I can get you a purple AND a yellow/green moon! Which ever one you like!
I think I'll do 650 TBT for the purple one and does 300 TBT for the yellow/green sound fair? <3

HI RIO! I can get you a purple AND a yellow/green moon! Which ever one you like!
I think I'll do 650 TBT for the purple one and does 300 TBT for the yellow/green sound fair? <3
That’d be awesome! 😁 Would you be able to send the purple one first, and then after I get the blue from Jellybeans and buy a couple other things myself, send a green? Will send the TBT now! ☺️

That sounds perfect!! I'll send purple now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back