catboy enthusiast
Bells
Switch
0682-2509-4799
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello, everyone!

latest

As much as I love Audie, I realized that she isn't the best fit for my island. She seems to think the same as well, since she has decided to move out.
I want her to go to a good home, and I am willing to part with her for almost any of the villagers on my wishlist! i can keep her for as long as you need, as long as you will take care of her <3 !! I don't care much for bells or NMT, but you can use those to secure villagers to trade!!

Anyone offering Tangy or Pietro will most likely win this lovely lady!!

Last edited:
I actually have Bunnie in my town. I would need to move her out at first :) Bunnie is one of my babies so I would be happy to give her to a good home. I would also take goodcarw of Audie and woulen't sell her ;o; I have a Pietro amiibo if you want him more but it would take time to tt him out naturally.

I actually have Bunnie in my town. I would need to move her out at first :) Bunnie is one of my babies so I would be happy to give her to a good home. I would also take goodcarw of Audie and woulen't sell her ;o; I have a Pietro amiibo if you want him more but it would take time to tt him out naturally.
Pietro would be absolutely amazing! Do you have a clean void?

How do you actually clean your void? Ladt time I traded villagers was in NL times :)

Jic it doesn’t work out, I have 8 items off the wishlist you posted, but atm not those villagers. 💔
I’ve been looking for Audie for a long time in the islands with no luck, so I’d love to have her forever. I have an open plot atm.

How do you actually clean your void? Ladt time I traded villagers was in NL times :)
i think you can visit a town with 10 villagers? if you haven't voided any villagers yet it'll be fine tho i think :0
Post automatically merged:

Jic it doesn’t work out, I have 8 items off the wishlist you posted, but atm not those villagers. 💔
I’ve been looking for Audie for a long time in the islands with no luck, so I’d love to have her forever. I have an open plot atm.
im sorry but im not too interested in items for her :(( best of luck in finding her!!

Oh I visit my friends often. They have 10 villagers :) Two villagers moved out so far. I will let move in Pietro today and will work to move him out tomorrow without an amiibo to be safe. It's 23 pm here so I hope it's okay to do this tomorrow <3

Oh I visit my friends often. They have 10 villagers :) Two villagers moved out so far. I will let move in Pietro today and will work to move him out tomorrow without an amiibo to be safe. It's 23 pm here so I hope it's okay to do this tomorrow <3
i'll leave this thread open in the meantime to see who's interested but that sounds good :0

If it's not enough I could get you Tangy as well haha

Back