• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Auction Audie In Boxes [SOLD! <3]

kazuichi

catboy enthusiast
Bells
Switch
0682-2509-4799
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello, everyone!

latest

As much as I love Audie, I realized that she isn't the best fit for my island. She seems to think the same as well, since she has decided to move out.
I want her to go to a good home, and I am willing to part with her for almost any of the villagers on my wishlist! i can keep her for as long as you need, as long as you will take care of her <3 !! I don't care much for bells or NMT, but you can use those to secure villagers to trade!!

Anyone offering Tangy or Pietro will most likely win this lovely lady!!

Last edited:
I actually have Bunnie in my town. I would need to move her out at first :) Bunnie is one of my babies so I would be happy to give her to a good home. I would also take goodcarw of Audie and woulen't sell her ;o; I have a Pietro amiibo if you want him more but it would take time to tt him out naturally.

I actually have Bunnie in my town. I would need to move her out at first :) Bunnie is one of my babies so I would be happy to give her to a good home. I would also take goodcarw of Audie and woulen't sell her ;o; I have a Pietro amiibo if you want him more but it would take time to tt him out naturally.
Pietro would be absolutely amazing! Do you have a clean void?

How do you actually clean your void? Ladt time I traded villagers was in NL times :)

Jic it doesn’t work out, I have 8 items off the wishlist you posted, but atm not those villagers. 💔
I’ve been looking for Audie for a long time in the islands with no luck, so I’d love to have her forever. I have an open plot atm.

How do you actually clean your void? Ladt time I traded villagers was in NL times :)
i think you can visit a town with 10 villagers? if you haven't voided any villagers yet it'll be fine tho i think :0
Post automatically merged:

Jic it doesn’t work out, I have 8 items off the wishlist you posted, but atm not those villagers. 💔
I’ve been looking for Audie for a long time in the islands with no luck, so I’d love to have her forever. I have an open plot atm.
im sorry but im not too interested in items for her :(( best of luck in finding her!!

Oh I visit my friends often. They have 10 villagers :) Two villagers moved out so far. I will let move in Pietro today and will work to move him out tomorrow without an amiibo to be safe. It's 23 pm here so I hope it's okay to do this tomorrow <3

Oh I visit my friends often. They have 10 villagers :) Two villagers moved out so far. I will let move in Pietro today and will work to move him out tomorrow without an amiibo to be safe. It's 23 pm here so I hope it's okay to do this tomorrow <3
i'll leave this thread open in the meantime to see who's interested but that sounds good :0

Back