Auction Audie has a home

Status
Not open for further replies.

fufufu

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
She has the default peppy furniture and I have gifted her 4 clothing items (navy blue bold muumuu, blue dolly shirt, brown round tinted shades, yellow hibiscus hairpin) Catchphrase is original.

I'm aware I have 0 ratings and as such some may not be inclined to bid, I have 400+ 5 star ratings on ACC and will link you my profile via PM if you would like proof I am legit.

Starting bid: 5 NMT or 1M IGB

Minimum bid increments: 2NMT or 500k

Buyout: Wolfgang or Raymond (original furniture only, if someone buys out, I will require that they have at least 25 positive feedback ratings)

**Auction ends 5/16/2020 CST at 5:00PM**

I would prefer bidders to have space already or be quick time travelers. If the winner does not pick Audie up within 48 hours I will pick the 2nd highest bidder or if not able to find a buyer in a reasonable amount of time, be giving her away to prevent from losing her to the void. Thanks for understanding in advance.

hi there, i have wolfgang! ^^ he's original and moved in naturally via campsite. i've never done a villager trade before though; would i free up a space to take audie and then get wolfgang into boxes for you to pick up / vice versa? if my inexperience makes you uncomfortable, i'm happy to bid nmt as well! please let me know, thank you so much for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back