• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

☆*・゜゚・*Astro's Astronomical Art Competition! Winners on last page!*・゜゚・*☆

oh yeah I was gunna enter this but I got distracted. Had to draw this super fast considering that deadline.

☆Spike!☆ (cause I also very much love them space cowboys)
71a8c1a0-33e8-4b33-8f3b-720c765b699e.jpg

oh yeah I was gunna enter this but I got distracted. Had to draw this super fast considering that deadline.

☆Spike!☆ (cause I also very much love them space cowboys)
71a8c1a0-33e8-4b33-8f3b-720c765b699e.jpg

HOLY WOAH THAT IS AMAZING!! It is juts a speed draw?

Omg Lockfancy you are awesome <3
haha thanks it has been a while since I've drawn a lot though. So I guess maybe I didn't lose all my ability to do it :I

Took me like 20-30 minutes to do mine but your is just Faboolous
But you also have color in yers. Actually I think mostly everyone does. :I

I will say thats where I always flop is with color. I think Spike is just familiar to me so I can draw him faster. I also didn't get a chance to draw his whole body. So if I added color and drew a full picture I wouldn't have made the deadline I'm sure.

You actually have a full picture in comparison. I don't even have a background :{

haha thanks it has been a while since I've drawn a lot though. So I guess maybe I didn't lose all my ability to do it :I

But you also have color in yers. Actually I think mostly everyone does. :I

I will say thats where I always flop is with color. I think Spike is just familiar to me so I can draw him faster. I also didn't get a chance to draw his whole body. So if I added color and drew a full picture I wouldn't have made the deadline I'm sure.

You actually have a full picture in comparison. I don't even have a background :{

I still love yours

☆Ahh thanks for reminding me about the contest! Managed to finish it in time :D

http://sta.sh/0rbmgmnwlr5

Tried something new this time. Hopefully it turned okay haha

That Sylveon is getting me because it's pose reminds me of my grandpas dog during holiday photos lolz amazing job Puffifish. I also jumped on the bandwagon and looked at yer DA. I'm a sucker fer the Jellyfish Dress. You have a very lovely account.

Really doubt I'll win anything but I tried my best. Good luck to everyone!
compentryastro.JPG
Uriel! Couldn't resist, he's much easier to draw/paint than pixel :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

AGH I FORGOT ☆ ;-; [post merged at 17:51] i really hope it still counts i spent forever on it D:

5W6ABYR.jpg

Ugghh, I've entered the sketch because I don't think the original one that I was planning on entering is going to get finished ( I'm working on it in paint tool sai and the sketch was just a 'guide' for the line art and etc. and I've only got as far as doing the line art and a few of the colours, I was planning on doing a lot more :c )

Anyways good luck to everybody who entered and is planning on entering, all of the entries so far are amazing~☆

ugh im so gomen! credit to google for misdreavus base :)

☆sorry-theepicproject.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and btw tamaki is scared- he isnt uncolored- he is white from fear

I think I made the deadline?

xgieya.png

Hopefully gijinkas are okay ^^;

- - - Post Merge - - -

☆☆☆ :p

Back