• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Astrid - 100% Original

Pecan

Kensing Resident
Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
It's been a while since I logged back onto Animal Crossing, and today I found out I had Astrid living in my town. She's 100% original, and the first day I meet her she wants to leave lol. She isn't my dreamie personally, so if she's yours you are welcome to take her from me, free of charge. (However I wont refuse a little gift or tip :p). The only thing I required is a Wi-Fi/Trade Rating afterwards. She's leaving soon, so you have approximately 4 hours (until 9pm PST) to claim her. After that she will be forcibly removed from my town lol.
(P.S. If you want her, be the first to reply to this thread!)

Last edited:
Back