Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

Jesus Christ that's a strong devotion.

I decided to breed them. Starting with one wooper and one ditto, I trained my baby woopers to find who was the strongest. Of the two I bred them together to continue the line of wooplets and create the ultrawoop which would be virtually unstoppable.

I'm not kidding. I got lost so I started wooper breeding.

1554461_873496109357321_7608784060606884619_n.jpg

I decided to breed them. Starting with one wooper and one ditto, I trained my baby woopers to find who was the strongest. Of the two I bred them together to continue the line of wooplets and create the ultrawoop which would be virtually unstoppable.

I'm not kidding. I got lost so I started wooper breeding.

[/QUOTE]is this pok?mon government force training that you're doing or what.
those look like some deadly woopers. lead your wooper army to victory.

If an account has been inactive for a certain amount of time, can it be deleted?

If so, what is the time frame :) ?

(Not asking because I want to be inactive, I want someones username and they havent been on in like a year ;( )

- - - Post Merge - - -

And i didnt know where to ask this, im sorry!

If an account has been inactive for a certain amount of time, can it be deleted?

(Not asking because I want to be inactive, I want someones username and they havent been on in like a year ;( )

Jake.

Why doesn't Jermey just give himself one of each of the collectibles

- - - Post Merge - - -

And i didnt know where to ask this, im sorry!

I'm fairly positive the answer is no. No one gets deleted ever

I'm pretty new here, read the rules and FAQ, yet I still have a question that needs to be cleared up.

I know trading real life goods for stuff in-game isn't allowed, but does art count? Like, if I advertised doodles for in game stuff as a trade, is that against the rules?

Just curious, because I saw a thread like that just yesterday and thought it was a neat idea, but now I can't find it. So just wondering if it got deleted or something.

Last edited:
I'm pretty new here, read the rules and FAQ, yet I still have a question that needs to be cleared up.

I know trading real life goods for stuff in-game isn't allowed, but does art count? Like, if I advertised doodles for in game stuff as a trade, is that against the rules?

Just curious, because I saw a thread like that just yesterday and thought it was a neat idea, but now I can't find it. So just wondering if it got deleted or something.

a lot of people do that, actually. I'm pretty sure it's ok.

Hey staff, I have a question.

What, in your opinion, is the best way to move villagers out? I haven't had any luck doing it on my own, so I'm looking for tips on it

Hey staff, I have a question.

What, in your opinion, is the best way to move villagers out? I haven't had any luck doing it on my own, so I'm looking for tips on it

I've noticed liking a villager is the best way to get them to move out.

Back